Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

any other gamers out there with corona or in a corona lockdown area. work got closed "indefinitely" for me yesterday, and i was told to avoid contact with people, stay home and order pizza more often. oh noooooooo lol, how am I gonna survive like that???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

Hope you’re still getting paid

Bitch I might be

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

I might work on Divinity OS 2. Haven’t made it past the island.

I’ve got switch and pc.

Any piping hot games I should be looking at friends?

im gonna play Shenmue 1 2 and 3 now that I have gobs of free time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

I've decided my COVID-19 game is going to be the first Wild Arms.

Good choice, those first two games are lovely. I should give 3 another shot some day.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I read the plot of this game and I'm loling at this post

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finished 2 out of 3 seasonal challenge tiers to complete my Uliana's set in Season 20. Season 20 kinda blows though not sure how much more I'll play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Use fog breath/sukunda/sukukaja

Aye, and don't forget to pick up the Forlorn Wolf Coat in the cyber dungeon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought FFXII on switch 50% off thank you square. It's the only FF I haven't played.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

I have anny crossy preordered and preloaded.

Same here. Can't wait to visit everyone's islands

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank you Reggie.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NY governor said the lockdown should be expected to last 4 to 9 months I need to download a fuckload more games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My mom and stepdad actually have it (tests came back positive the other day) but they are thankfully doing okay. They have to completely quarantine for at least two weeks

drat that sucks. Stay strong.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's funnier to have ironic AIDS or SIDS. Or foot and mouth disease.

Ah got late stage SIDS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Checking out bloodstained on switch now that it's been fixed by Lord Iga. I think it actually does play a lot better which is nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been getting into bloodstained. its cool but this switch version is fairly dire even after they fixed it. i like a lot of the backgrounds, theres cool stuff they're doing with 3D that they could never really do with the sprite art. theres also some enemies and bosses that look like completely unfinished unity assets that they downloaded for free of the store.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's just such a weird looking game. There's something jarring on every screen

The volume of stuff is pretty impressive yeah. Feels like nobody ever said "no" at any point in the 7 years of development

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ringed city is truly amazing, what a great finale to dark souls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Same to your previous post sir.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

midir has so much health

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've regressed to full on unemployment mode and have been playing MHGU all drat day. I'm going to finally get my Giant Crown. Maybe. After 127 deviant hunts I've got 2 EX hunts finished with 16 to go.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

imagine working 20 hours a day on burn textures to accurately capture ellie's skin melting just to make that may release date

And then getting laid off during a pandemic. Naughty Dog FTMFW.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its cool in contrast to square enxi releasing final fantasy a week and a half early or w/e so people who are quarantined can enjoy it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

Okay done with La mulana 2, God of war, Obra dinn. What's next?

5 more months bro.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

set up mouse click IR emulation in dolphin so I can play the extremely mediocre Resident Evil Wii light gun games made by cavia. Can't wait until I have a job again lol,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol I got that when I was 13 and thought it was a real resident evil game. I was baffled people liked the series so much

my friend rented it and it was the first RE game I played (my cousin showed me RE2 when i was like 7 but i had no idea it was RE2 until i played the game in 2018 and saw the final cutscene adn realized it was the video game that gave me nightmares as a 7 year old). its deece but the pace is glacial for a light gun game bc i guess they wanted to make it feel like a RE game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't wait for the Death Stranding PC release

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Played 80 hours of monster hunter generations ultimate in the last week.

:cheerdoge:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

stealing someone free will and forcing them to turn in a instant against their close friends who they have served in the military with for years and murder them in cold blood = objectively good and a light side force power

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i don't remember what it was like before I could spend 18 hours a day gaming anymore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is there a Shenmue thread in the zone. This game kicks rear end. I've tracked down Charlie and Ine-San gave me a chinese letter. Things are getting hairy for Ryo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i read a steam guide on how to make custom command macros in Final Fantasy XIV so I can hit 2 buttons every 22 seconds to powerlevel my crafting classes while playing FF12 on switch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ive decided im going to get heavily into fighting games as my new covid skill, is the Mayflash F500 Elite worth it or is there something better?

i think mayflash is trash but if you're just getting into FGs just use a pad if you have one. the good sticks are all gonna be 200+ bucks and you may not actually care to use them after a week.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ah its not like im really new to them, just looking at actually bothering to learn the mechanics of a game that isnt 20 years old and has a scene outside of 10 people locally. im mostly sick of doing kof pretzels and geif 360s on a pad like ive done for my entire life

ohh ok, well if you wanna keep around the 100 range the qanba drone is pretty solid, and easy to swap parts/buttons if you want down the road.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i recently got the Hori Fighting Edge and it's my favorite stick I've ever used but bringing it to locals is a huge pain in the rear end and I'd probably have to buy a specialty bag for the future but luckily arcades and all fighting games are dead now anyway thanks to the global pandemic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tekken 7 is godly. I'd be down for friendly footsies once my Ethernet cable arrives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I wonder what happened with the Sekiro team. It sold incredibly well and even before release people were talking about future DLC and yet here we are over a year later and still nothing.

They're making god's gift to gaming the Dark Souls 2 reskin with George RR Martin item descriptions.