Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Work has slowed down and I've been "encouraged" to take some vacation time starting these next two weeks, with Animal Crossing coming out on Friday. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Ahh poo poo I forgot I was gonna preorder the dualpack of that but Amazon was out of stock. Hope the ports are good. I know the PC release was pretty shaky for a few months.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Reggie wyd man...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Got my La-Mulana 1&2 physical box today. Never really done the stupid collector's edition poo poo but it seems really nice. Don't know if I'm gonna be able to peel myself away from Animal Crossing anytime soon but you know I'm ripping that soundtrack.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
NY and Florida are so hosed lol. Stay safe IT, Pablo, wormskull and the rest of the Imps in low places.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I paid $30 for a 5lb burrito delivered to my door not because of the rona just because I was in a animal crossing k-hole and didn't want to have to put pants on to drive and get it. If this is only the beginning I'd hate to see what the end looks like.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm in the worst/dumbest situation. My mum came to visit me just before this poo poo went crazy and because she didn't want to pull back her flight she's probably gonna be stuck at my place and my wife is getting pissed. To make it worse, I work from home and when my mum is hanging around the house I always pretend I'm working hard and can't really game hard after cramming my work day into a couple of hours like a boss.
Lmfao this sounds miserable on so many different levels. Good luck with that.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Too bad it still looks like a greasy dog turd. Should be playing that poo poo on the One in true 4K.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thank You Sony

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/CaseyMalone/status/1246514605582503941

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/hyenasandgin/status/1246662518904254464

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

set up mouse click IR emulation in dolphin so I can play the extremely mediocre Resident Evil Wii light gun games made by cavia. Can't wait until I have a job again lol,
I'm gonna plug an actual Wii in under my desk and use the lightbar to play Ghost Squad via Dolphin on my 27" monitor standing 3ft away.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

The sensor bar is just 2 LED lights spaced apart a certain amount . You can use the "2 candles" trick
Idk dude seems like using an actual sensor bar is an easier solution than propping two candles in front of my MacBook Air.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/rockcock64/status/1250547688380211201

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
My brother had a subscription to EGM in the early 90s and I had a subscription to Nintendo Power in the late 90s, so somewhere in my parent's attic is a trove of cool history.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
*monkey paw curls*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I wonder what happened with the Sekiro team. It sold incredibly well and even before release people were talking about future DLC and yet here we are over a year later and still nothing.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

The Clowner posted:

you joke but you know it's still gonna own anyway
If there's one thing I love about the Souls games it's the intricate and detailed lore.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You're supposed to parry the ping.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I still haven't tried the rhythm mode that was part of a free update. RFA ftw.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

He’s actually a bisexual you loving idiot
Oh so bisexuals can't be vampires dude? Really? Grow up...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

This. He's called Vamp because he's a bisexual, not because he's a vampire (which he is).
Can't believe this had to be stated honestly. I thought this forum was for gamers.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

dracula could beat solid snake tho, every time
What makes you say this?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

ok first of all you dont think snake wouldnt have a codec call about stakes and garlic? secondly hes an expert all forms of combat, he can easily wield a stake as easily as a knife. hes a master of stealth so as if sneaking into draculas castle during the day and staking the leader of all vampires in the heart wouldnt be so trivial he could do it before lunch
This!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Kongming posted:

Solid Snake carries the very genes of Big Boss, who himself had a phobia regarding Dracula. If Snake ever encountered Dracula he'd be frozen with fear and unable to act. Not to mention the fact that Dracula could just teleport away in a beam of light if Snake ever managed to get close to him.
Yeah, no way could someone like Solid Snake complete a sneaking mission and infiltrate Dracula's Castle during the daytime while Dracula is asleep in his coffin. :rolleyes:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The only video game related thing that has ever made me horny is the trophy girl from Cruisin' USA.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
PC gaming ftw!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010