Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can work from home but if I get it I have like 10% chance of dying so I'm taking that shot and going to work as long as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

time to get into monster hunter world

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nitevision posted:

I'm on my first playthrough of Red Dead Redemption 2 PC. It's been keeping me sane. When I feel overwhelmed worrying about dying of COVID or am anxious about every little cough I get, I just load up and ride around carefree with Arthur.
I read the plot of this game and I'm loling at this post

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

looks like I won't be doing any covid-19 gaming because I'll be working 12 hour days helping people fire all their disabled employees. the game... of life

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the Surge 2 just went up on Gamepass which I wasn't expecting. gonna give that a try

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

There are like 40 time limited demos up on Steam for upcoming indie games and they all look like moody stylised 2D platformers about depression. Has anyone tried any of them

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to catch the disease ironically and then die.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

It's funnier to have ironic AIDS or SIDS. Or foot and mouth disease.
Everyone in Britain has had foot and mouth disease already

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

You should have s3x with your mum to put your wife in her place.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Been getting into bloodstained. its cool but this switch version is fairly dire even after they fixed it. i like a lot of the backgrounds, theres cool stuff they're doing with 3D that they could never really do with the sprite art. theres also some enemies and bosses that look like completely unfinished unity assets that they downloaded for free of the store.
It's just such a weird looking game. There's something jarring on every screen

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I wish my work would slow down. I yearn for gaming isolation...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Replacement sensor bar $0
Mouse Bluetooth/IR plugin $0
Candles $3,600

someone who is good at technology please help me budget this. my calibration is dying

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I quite enjoyed the first one but the second one (darkside chronicles?) Is unbearable. It dramatically leaps and yanks you away from roughly every single shooting screen after about 7 seconds in order to be Cinematic

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Swat whore.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Played 80 hours of monster hunter generations ultimate in the last week.
Every morning I feel slight shame at Steam telling me how much I have played MHW in the last two weeks, and then I load MHW

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Covid 19 gaming: glad that my mum left but now my wife’s firm has decided to wfh and this morning when I was doing my morning animal crossing chores she walks past me and says “aren’t you working today?” :stonklol:
your wife is a wagecuck.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

its one of the greatest gaming franchises ever created, im thinking maybe i'll pull out the joystick and playing xwing vs tiefighter next. i don't think ill have the patience for the full series of space sims since from what i remember from playing them in the 90s they get pretty hard by the end and i cant chew those kind of games like an fps

X-Wing is brutally hard at points and a lot of the time the only way to bear missions is to park outside a stationary enemy's range and plink it to death over the course of 20 minutes. I need to play Tie Fighter though.

Fallen Order is actually a lot of fun too as a sort of cargo cult Souls/2010s Third Person Action Game. Don't go in expecting much and it's a good time, fun combat

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i only ever got a few stages into gods will be watch a a few years ago so i decided to play it through now i have the time. i forgot everything about it and im suddenly realising its very thematically appropriate now..

It's a pretty fun game. Their followup The Red Strings Club is probably better overall but gods has that endearing quality where they're really excited to throw a million concepts at the player, never really pull them off then forget about them. It's genuinely charming

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Koichi Sugiyama demanding to compose the score for Sekiro 2 as he realises you might get to embark on a holy crusade against Chinese civilians

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ghost of PooNeeder.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ghost of tsuhima is: Sekiro; hobby-grade Soulslike campaign; genre-blended, open world samurai action; fox-petting; meta-growth, choice + epic Feudal Japan setting!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

tomorrow is my birthday and the PS5 announcement, so it may be time to finally buy a PS4. The patient gamer strikes again

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's my birthday and I have the best present of all: more Wonderful 101 to play.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm still at home but extremely busy and work is depressing because all my clients are making dozens of people redundant lol. At least I have Death Stranding to soothe me in the evenings.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Did you get to see Dr Fux's b-hole

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

This. He's called Vamp because he's a bisexual, not because he's a vampire (which he is).
Exactly. This isnt difficult

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

Well hey, they might be! :D But I mean, a vampire is a creature of myth/folklore. That's like saying a person with only one eye is a legit cyclops, like from the old Greek myths. Sure there's some superficial resemblance, but there's more to it than just that.
Major, that's precisely how it works. Please educate yourself with American modern classic movie O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

vamp could be a mosquito
just because he's bisexual doesn't mean he gives you blood diseases. troubling

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Vamp isn't like most vampires because he subsidrs on "homoglobin". Sorry I'm late with this one. Not sure how it turned out

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

yeah because he's not a vampire

No, because he's bisexual. We've discussed this

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to shove it up my rear end.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

Lol at the post Larry got probed for and all the pearl clutching responses
Games megathreads are like a Goodbye Lenin setup for people who aren't ready to leave 2007 behind, it's a fragile ecosystem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ive been working from home since march so covid has been badass imo

Yeah, and I'm an employment lawyer so no shortage of work for me lol. We're now getting into the "mass redundancies for everyone" stage though and it's depressing and difficult