Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I read the plot of this game and I'm loling at this post

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My finest creation

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

NY and Florida are so hosed lol. Stay safe IT, Pablo, wormskull and the rest of the Imps in low places.

Thank you friend

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My mom and stepdad actually have it (tests came back positive the other day) but they are thankfully doing okay. They have to completely quarantine for at least two weeks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bloodstained's art design is kind of inconsistent but it's a great game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Holy crap

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1244152402233536512?s=21

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Same to your previous post sir.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol.

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1245773514243792899

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Naughty Dog employee who has night terrors from watching rotten.com and LiveLeak decapitation videos for 14 hours a day for 4 years waking up for the day] Time to check my inbox

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Last of Us II is delayed indefinitely. The galaxy is at peace...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

The feel hen you are coming down a lovely mountain to a knew major city with a huge cargo and one of koj8mas pop indie faves from 2018 starts playing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's my birthday and I have the best present of all: more Wonderful 101 to play.

Happy birthday gamer.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Frank Sinatra voice* That's why the bisexual is a vamp.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao at everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

One time when I worked in a restaurant as a kid one of the delivery drivers complained that he couldn’t find a customer at her business and said “it was like playing shenmue trying to find that bitch” and I still think about that phrase once a month or so

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yakuza 3 kicks rear end. Like gameplay wise Kiwami 2 is probably better but the Okinawa setting owns and having a more personal story for Kiryu is really nice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ikanreed posted:

Well you see, I am very dedicated to spending all of my effort and time on being a good worker, and would like to be nothing but a hard worker while I'm at home and no one can see what I'm doing. I am wondering if there are any particular tools I should look at getting from Steam or elsewhere that will Enhance My Productivity.

:dogwhistle:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Today I drove by the strip club in Tampa that the one in the THUG level is based on and they had a video ad on the sign outside of a fully clothed babe taking off her Covid mask as sexy as possible. Pretty hype.

Awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fadam posted:

Came down with a flu today. Ended up getting Covid tested. I hope I feel better tomorrow so I can take advantage of the day off work and make a dent in FFVI.

Feel better gamer. I’ve had a stomach bug the last couple days

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

Lol at the post Larry got probed for and all the pearl clutching responses

Escape from New York ftw.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

i love when i first saw it and hearing about it as this badass action movie that the mgs lead is based on and then its mostly scenes like this

Yeah it's pretty low key for a lot of it and then Isaac Hayes shows up driving a car with hood mounted chandeliers

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Alexa, show me pictures of tiny coffins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

stay safe, gamers