Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I have a terrible cat, named Rosie.

My GF has an adorable but psychotic cat named Boots.

My roomate has wonderful a cat that I did a lot of work socializing named Taylor Swift.

And I recently fed, captured, treated and adopted out to a good home an out-of-this-world cat named Romeo, later named Juliet by their adoptive owners due to presence of a Vagina (very fluffy) who lived under my.house for awhile.

Cats suck.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Dely Apple posted:

Glitch can't meow, but he can eat all the dry food and then throw up.

I know I already posted in this thread, but THE SECOND I read this post, my cat started puking on my loving bed, I blame you somehow.

Good, she's eating more food now.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I could use Rosie on my rap sheet.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Oh man, can I get one with my girlfriend's ridiculous furballs too?

Thanks, sorry about two in two days.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I would like this ridiculous picture of my GF's cat on my rap sheet.

Forum appropriate too, since you can see where I crappily extended her portable AC unit's duct to work with her window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Girlfriend got a new kitten named Mackerel, I would like him in my rap sheet please.