Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
:siren: Last call for Wow Goons kitty (pet) sixers before it moves on to the next forum! :siren:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Hello A Blizzard Subforum! Please submit your cats (or any pet) for a sixer to have your kitty on your Rap Sheet forever!

If you don't have a pet, please feel free to look through this thread and [quote] the post with a picture in it.

If you just post in the thread, then I will add one of my choosing.

Also, please only post once a day!

Pragmatica fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 23, 2020

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Oh gosh. I can’t sixer myself right now, but I want to give you the biggest hug. You definitely did more than what others would do, and I know he had to be extremely loved for that. Thank you for loving him, and I’m sure he had a very happy life with you until you had to make one of the hardest decisions any pet owner has to make. :love:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Hey everyone! Last call before this thread is shipped to the next subforum!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Hello Sci-Fi Wi-Fi! Please offer a kitty for a sixer!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
WoW: Goon Squad, time to post photos of your kitties (and other pets) to get them as a permenant entry on your rap sheet!

Scroll up for examples!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
LAST CALL FOR KITTY (or pet) SIXERS. Scroll up for examples!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Hello TFR! Cyrano asked for this thread this time, so post your pets! Get sixers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
out of the goldmine and back into action on this friday.

post cat.