Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Simba aka swimby sleeping aka sweepin

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ToxicFrog posted:

These are my cats, Suzie (left) and Epsilon (right)

Suzie loves everyone and purrs constantly. When we take her to the vet she spends the entire time trying to cuddle the vet. At home she can usually be found in any room that contains at least one human, soliciting pettings.
Epsilon hates almost everyone and is very possessive of the few people she does like. At the vet she spends the entire time hiding under furniture. At home she is either asleep in her cat bed (which she loves, but will never admit it) or asserting ownership of one of the humans.

Sometimes there is !!bird!! outside and then it is time for both cats to go Full Alert. Suzie often goes Full Alert even without !!bird!!, too.

Both cats are wary of the chickens. Epsilon appears to take comfort in the fact that they can't¹ reach her up here, though.

¹ definitely can, but are usually too lazy to

Suzie argues that instead of reading my daughter bedtime stories, I should be petting her.
Those are some good kitties