Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

neongrey posted:

this is cassie cat. I got her as a kitten through a local thread here on the forums so she is a goon born and raised

this is maddie, I got her with her sister cassie. the longest the two have ever been apart is when maddie had a uti and spent an afternoon at the vets while they waited for her to pee for them.

this is chase, she's like 20. I got her a couple years ago when some friends of my sister had to suddenly move cross country and couldn't take her.

Please gaze upon my good cats and enjoy them.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hi I want a neongrey cat probe

this is mara she is big and huge and a softie who is very cuddly. she just turned 7!

also pictured here is maudie, who is the epitome of cat as Victorian Orphan. she was found by a shelter after she was thrown out of a car and had to have her tail amputated. as a result of this trauma she is always going to be kitten small.

BUT SHE USED TO BE EVEN SMALLER AND CUTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Hello I need a dirb probe for another forum I post in

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mode 7 posted:

This was Fidget, a fat, beautiful, gentle, sleepy boy who liked headbutting books out of people's hands so that he could get more headrubs and sleeping on the arm of Dad's chair then falling off it and pretending he meant to do that.
He and his sister Shadow are long gone, but never forgotten.

hi fidget please be memorialized on my rapsheet forever you sound amazing

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Drunk Theory posted:

My girl.

She's pretty! What's her name?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Code Jockey posted:

A good thread.

This post is dedicated to Noel, the best cat in the world, who passed away earlier this year and broke my heart. She was 16, a month away from turning 17.

She was with me through some real bad points in my life, and was a real comfort to me during those times. I couldn't go anywhere in the house without her following me, and if I had the audacity to close a door and prevent her from being in the room with me, I would hear about it until I opened the door and let her in.

Her brother, Toby, was more my wife's cat than mine, and he passed away a few years ago now.

He was fat as hell and hated my guts, but was quite photogenic:

what a graceful creature

Hi please add Noel to my kitty sheet thank you. She sounds wonderful and I’m sorry for your loss.