Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Say hello to coronachan, who I just found a pic of on the internet and renamed to fit the current zeitgeist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I have no pet but can offer up a wombat stack

While providing me with a birb / kitty ban would a mod god be so kind as to bestow me with the cum infections gangtag please.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Can I please have this dog as a reason.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

to honor haiku
can you use this pic of her
for my rap sheet please

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

McSpanky posted:

:3: Thank you kind goons, these brought a* tear to my eye.

*that's my story and I'm sticking to it

More than happy to eat a sixer (or two) for a missed love one. Pets really are great and rescue friends are the purest way to do it. Taking the time to show haiku that despite being hurt previously there is still love out there is amazing and you should be proud.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I would like to salute all the beautiful cats posted here and also all the beautiful posters who chose to have a cat added to their rap sheet.

While I still don't have a pet other than maybe my pubic lice I would like someone to add one of theirs to my collection.

To the goon that posted here where we talked about timeframes for movement of the thread. I was wrong. We were both right to take a 6 though. No one can take that from us.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lacking a cat of my own please accept this offering of a neighbourhood cat fren

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Pragmatica posted:

Oh gosh. I can’t sixer myself right now, but I want to give you the biggest hug. You definitely did more than what others would do, and I know he had to be extremely loved for that. Thank you for loving him, and I’m sure he had a very happy life with you until you had to make one of the hardest decisions any pet owner has to make. :love:

Allow me to act as tribute. Can you please put François on my rap sheet.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

NumbersMatching320 posted:

I haven't had a cat in like 15 years but here's a good dog

This is the best dog. Please cackle maniacally at it for me.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

High sorry, I know the rules are only post once a day but I posted wrong and meant to post this as my kitty pic. Please forgive me.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

everdave posted:

Here is my car 12-13 years old I am not sure if this is cattle appreciation thread or not. I do not like my cat I love my cat I will never have a cat again. Do not take something cute it takes up most of your life. My kids love the cat my neighborhood loves the cat oh what’s that this cat roams around for 12 years yes she does go gently caress yourself.

I would pat your cat if I could. At the same time I would flip you the bird and say "gently caress you cat hater, this is a good cat"

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The Gardenator posted:

How do you get cat to hold still?

Pat its belly. Either it will be so ecstatic someone is doing that it doesn't move. Or it will be so angry someone is doing that that it will latch on with claws and teeth and not let go until your defeated.

Hit me with this guy please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Can I please get this bad rear end added to my rap sheet.