Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
A good thread.

This post is dedicated to Noel, the best cat in the world, who passed away earlier this year and broke my heart. She was 16, a month away from turning 17.

She was with me through some real bad points in my life, and was a real comfort to me during those times. I couldn't go anywhere in the house without her following me, and if I had the audacity to close a door and prevent her from being in the room with me, I would hear about it until I opened the door and let her in.

Her brother, Toby, was more my wife's cat than mine, and he passed away a few years ago now.

He was fat as hell and hated my guts, but was quite photogenic:

what a graceful creature

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

HAmbONE posted:

Ophelia, the tiny princess

aaaaaaAAAAAAA oh my god :kimchi:

e. sixer me with this princess please, I have stuff to do today tia

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Qwezz posted:

Love your pets everyone. Give 'em treats. Pet those heads. Give them a hug. Appreciate their company.

i humbly request a sixer in honor of how loving good of a person you are

I held on with Noel a long time hoping she would get better, when she got ill. The realization she wouldn't, and that I was going to lose her, was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced, but to do anything else would've only prolonged her discomfort. I had 16 amazing years with her, which I'm extremely thankful for, and that's pretty good.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol'd irl at this, can I get this elegant creature on my sheet please

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Nessus posted:

I would like to immortalize this powerful cat.

Good lord what a powerful animal. Please bless my sheet with him too, so I may gain his powers.