Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Neutrino posted:

Vote for Bo Jiden.

:hmmyes: Astute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ihatechesspieces
Jan 2, 2013

I'm voting for Sonic the Hedgehog, per the "vote blue no matter who" philosophy.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

My man is so old he still paying for prostitutes with silver dollars.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Wizard Master posted:

Will you vote for him?

[ ] Yes (swing state)
[ ] No (swing state)
[ ] Yes (non-swing-state)
[ X ] No (non-swing-state)

I live in WA so I don’t really worry about whether or not we’ll go blue so when we end up with a lovely centrist as the D choice (always) I just vote 3rd party.

If I lived in a swing state it’d be a harder decision. On one hand SCOTUS pick, on the other hand they’ve very clearly decided to campaign under the assumption they get freebie votes from the left without needed to concede anything and I wouldn’t wanna support that.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Thanks to the wonders of first past the post and the electoral college, yup :(

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'm not a US citizens but yes, I will.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

vandalism posted:

I will write in Bernie. Joe has a bunch of declining mental health gaffes that the news media is not focus on, therefore covering up his inability to function as president. He has early dementia which is pretty clear. Being president ages a person terribly and is sooo fuckin stressful. No, I'm not voting for Joe Biden and no responsible person should.

The only upside is that it looks like he will have to debate Trump, and Trump's gonna fuckin' SMOKE him and it will be hilarious.

There are compilation videos of him loving up basic things. The best one is where the veteran calls him out on the Iraq war and he uses his son as an excuse and deflects the problem completely instead of acknowledging or engaging the man. Then a bunch of supporters chant "JOE" to drown out the veteran. loving sad, made me embarrassed for America more than usual, which ain't easy lately.

I wrote in Bernie in 2016 and I'll be doing the same this year.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Vote Giant Asteroid/Yellowstone

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
[x] No (swing state, Michigan, suck the poo poo out of my hairy rear end in a top hat)

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga
as of right now would write in bernie but tbh it's a long rear end time till the election :shrug:

but loving :laffo: that the nominee is gonna be fuckin BIDEN

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
Bernie's still got a strong chance, he's down by fewer delegates than Obama was at this point in the race

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Voting yes on Son Goku, no on Joe Bitin', and 3 on this thread.

ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost
I'm leaving the house this very minute to pull the metaphorical lever for Bernie in the FL primary. This, of course, is a completely wasted vote, since Bernie has a snowball's chance in hell of getting more than 30% in the primary and would only get about 10% of the general vote in my blood-red Boomergeddon of a District.

I'll vote for Sleepy Joe in the general if he stays alive long enough to make it.

[X ] Yes (swing state)
[ ] No (swing state)
[ ] Yes (non-swing-state)
[ ] No (non-swing-state)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There's no lesser evil lol. join your local cannibal marauder band and start looting stop signs for shields and armor

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013
I want to vote for a Gundam but there are so many models I don't know which to pick.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Getting forced to vote Hillary last time scarred me enough to just not fuckin vote, if it's down to Biden or Trump

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

A White Guy posted:

My choices are a senile old man or a incompetent, kleptocratic old man.

gently caress voting, this system sucks loving balls.

The alternative still gives you a senile old man, you just don't get to vote for him

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

GBS Ambassador posted:

I want to vote for a Gundam but there are so many models I don't know which to pick.

This is US politics so you can only choose from the ones in Gundam Wing.

ifuckedjesus
Sep 5, 2002
filez filez filez filez filez filez filez filez filez
I'm voting Bernie and I'm in a swing state. If he doesn't win the democratic nomination I'll just vote green party again. I'd rather have Trump than Biden.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
I really want Sanders to win the primary so I can actually vote for someone who represents me for once, but if Biden wins I guess I'll have to reluctantly vote for him since the Republicans are all ghoulish monsters who eat babies.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
Seriously, what depths do the 2 major parties have to plumb before a 3rd party gets enough votes to be on the main debate stage? I thought Hillary/Trump was that time, and I suspect Biden will pull Hilldog in for VP this time. The dnc and gop will have literal decaying roadkill as their nominees and people will still be voting blue or red.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'm going to write in Batman

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

Universe Master posted:

I'm going to write in Batman

Same, but COVID-19.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

lol no

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 14, 2020

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice
I figure both Trump and Biden die from Corona Virus before the election but I could be wrong so

[x] Maybe (Swing State)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

nelson posted:

I figure both Trump and Biden die from Corona Virus before the election but I could be wrong so

[x] Maybe (Swing State)

Bernie is up there in age too, what would happen if all 3 died? Would it be Pence vs Bloomberg? That sounds even worse.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

No, because I live in Europe. I mean, yes, because I live in Europe.

Phew dodged a bullet.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcnSpd9qLOg

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

pixaal posted:

Bernie is up there in age too, what would happen if all 3 died? Would it be Pence vs Bloomberg? That sounds even worse.

Don Jr vs Hunter

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

don't blame me, I voted for the communists

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I'm not American nor live in USA op. So yes.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Sex Skeleton posted:

This is US politics so you can only choose from the ones in Gundam Wing.

Including Endless Waltz?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Can't i just vote that all of the candidates will have a good time?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Nooner posted:

Give him a nickel to buy comics at the soda shop and Biden will have a good time.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Nooner posted:

nooner youre always trying to give us potatoes. what is it with you?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

[ ] Yes (swing state)
[ ] No (swing state)
[X] Yes (non-swing-state)
[ ] No (non-swing-state)

vandalism posted:

I will write in Bernie. Joe has a bunch of declining mental health gaffes that the news media is not focus on, therefore covering up his inability to function as president. He has early dementia which is pretty clear. Being president ages a person terribly and is sooo fuckin stressful. No, I'm not voting for Joe Biden and no responsible person should.

Cool. So who is going to replace Breyer and Ginsberg on the Supreme Court? :allears:

ifuckedjesus posted:

I'm voting Bernie and I'm in a swing state. If he doesn't win the democratic nomination I'll just vote green party again. I'd rather have Trump than Biden.

Cool. Name one issue you care about that will pass a 7-2 GOP majority on the Supreme Court.

Hasselblad posted:

Seriously, what depths do the 2 major parties have to plumb before a 3rd party gets enough votes to be on the main debate stage? I thought Hillary/Trump was that time, and I suspect Biden will pull Hilldog in for VP this time. The dnc and gop will have literal decaying roadkill as their nominees and people will still be voting blue or red.

1992 already happened. Fact is, nobody likes your lovely 3rd party candidates. Libertarian, Green, whatever. No one likes them.

You can bitch all you want about one of the major two not doing enough to "earn' your vote, but frankly your boutique, artisanal 3rd party candidate does nothing to "earn" the votes of more than 3% of the electorate. They suck.

They suck worse than Ross-loving-Perot.

Signed,
A Nader 2000 voter who very much regrets it

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Well, since Bernie is 17 laps down, topping out at 79mph as he rides the infield boundary line with his hood gone and bumper flapping with the wind, but is staying in the race for reasons...this is going to happen.

vandalism posted:

The only upside is that it looks like he will have to debate Trump, and Trump's gonna fuckin' SMOKE him and it will be hilarious.

Come November, the suicide hotline will have to hire double the employees just to take care of D&D and CSPAM posters.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Mar 14, 2020

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
[X] Not voting (non-swing state)

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

LabyaMynora posted:

[ ] Yes (swing state)
[ ] No (swing state)
[X] Yes (non-swing-state)
[ ] No (non-swing-state)

Cool. So who is going to replace Breyer and Ginsberg on the Supreme Court? :allears:

Cool. Name one issue you care about that will pass a 7-2 GOP majority on the Supreme Court.

1992 already happened. Fact is, nobody likes your lovely 3rd party candidates. Libertarian, Green, whatever. No one likes them.

You can bitch all you want about one of the major two not doing enough to "earn' your vote, but frankly your boutique, artisanal 3rd party candidate does nothing to "earn" the votes of more than 3% of the electorate. They suck.

They suck worse than Ross-loving-Perot.

Signed,
A Nader 2000 voter who very much regrets it

I would also settle for the traditional method of party destruction and have them rupture into distinct factions in the middle of an election. Both parties aren't even pretending to have the American public's interest in mind at this point. gently caress em both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt
I’m voting to restore civility, op