Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

_tap tap tap tap tap tap tap_ "THOSE WEREN'T TAPS"

Nah he was confused because he just woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Vengarr posted:

Yeah, I'm willing to believe he went out and came back without realizing he tapped.

Very chael sonnenesque

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I say it after every one of his fights but I think Oliveira is the most consistently entertaining fighter in MMA

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It's the less scary version of guys who get starched and don't even remember being in a fight for days.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I watched this entire fight card from start to finish. didn't leave the room once, didn't grab a drink or go to the bathroom or anything, I was all good. ... and I see now that Demian Maia fought and got knocked out? boy when the hell did that happen

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Fentry posted:

I say it after every one of his fights but I think Oliveira is the most consistently entertaining fighter in MMA

yeah he's so loving fun

People do lots of dumb stuff when they don't have any blood going to their brain I'm not gonna fault Lee too much, weird to see tho.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Good poo poo from Do Bronx

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Fentry posted:

He's 100% kill or be killed and has been forever now

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Aye Doc posted:

I watched this entire fight card from start to finish. didn't leave the room once, didn't grab a drink or go to the bathroom or anything, I was all good. ... and I see now that Demian Maia fought and got knocked out? boy when the hell did that happen

perhaps you too lost consciousness in a guillotine

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/ThugnastyMMA/status/1238984272293376002

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
It's funnier when their brain is on pure autopilot and they start trying to battle the ref instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Dangersim posted:

He's 100% kill or be killed and has been forever now

yeah man for sure what a guy to follow