Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

golden bells posted:

I would like a sci-fi anime thread. I had forgotten how much I loved Outlaw Star as a tween, but I'm concerned about ruining my good memories with a revisit.

It is more boring/fillery than you remember, theres an episode to the hotsprings planet America never got that features a bunch of plot development which made the show extra confusing for americans, and overall it still has fun ideas even if its rushed. 3.5/5, still better than Firefly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I like to think I have an honorary avatar avatar

I don't remember the part of Avatar that was everyone in the theater screaming non stop as they were eaten alive in 3d

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CainFortea posted:

Fine then at least go put this as the last post in that thread to cap it off.

A mercenary who works for money might have been paid by both sides in a protracted decade long conflict? This has never happened before!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Svengoolie presents: The Sci-Fi Wi-Fi

I miss Svengoolie.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The only halo material worth reading is the anythology comic book story which featured no dialog or words

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cease to Hope posted:

there were a bunch of games, too. two or three of them were well-received, even.

Can't say I've ever read them. Click the glowing button and the game starts. From there its all shapes and numbers, no words needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cease to Hope posted:

we need more threads about gandalf hanging dong, it's ridiculous that we only have one

A storm is coming but the tide is turning