Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Star Heads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
I've got some bad news folks. The 70 year mission to get water from the asteroid belt has been interrupted due to our team being scraped off the face of the water asteroid by a different, bigger asteroid. There will now be no water for 200 years. thank you.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Dellow Felegates,

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
I feel like this forum is less explicitly sci fi and more "what can we extraopolate from star wars," which is full of wizards

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
That one is my favorite because it was specifically from the nintendo wii port of avatar. I wanted to do a 3d rotating model like ripped from the game but it was beyond my skillset.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
The First Thanksgiving That Space Ever Had

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
I remember taping the Revenge of the Sith trailer that played at the end of "The OC." Now, there's a show in which I'd like to see Sheev.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

RBA Starblade posted:

"Now, young Sheldon...you will die"

Old Sheldon throws him into the reactor core

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Lord of the Rings Trilogy! It was Hella better than my attempts to watch the films yet now the films seem better. But really, he writes in colors and images in a very impressive way. Now reading "Vanity Fair" by Thackeray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
I like to paint.