Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Cease to Hope posted:

you are arguing with a meme image in response to a conversation about how we're not going to have a thread for prequel arguing for a while

It’s a shame this is probably too long for a thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’m legally required and also happy to suggest Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Sally posted:

Star Chat Thread: Dash Rendar is canon

This is true, so :hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

karmicknight posted:

Would it be hosed up and hated if I did a let's read of the X-Wing series of star wars books in syfy wifi

Gonking do it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3jWyhvAdrA

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Happy New Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

josh04 posted:

Is there a Bond thread or did I dream it?

I don’t know, but there should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I'm too lazy to find one of the old Dash Rendar threads, but I must let the Sci-Fi Wifi know that Jedi Survivor essentially has his outfit as part of the game.