Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Now that we're a permanent sub, we could use a shiny forum-standard chat thread.

I don't know what this trout icon is for, but it rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

imo Dash Rendar would own and wear this shirt when chilling out on a lazy Sunday

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

muscles like this! posted:

Just saw a commercial for a new lightsaber toy that makes Chewbacca sounds.

Saw the same one while watching the Steven Universe finale.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Time for a change of avatar

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

reignofevil posted:

Hey everybody we got a new icon! Well, actually it's the icon we've already had for the reports section of the website but nobody can really see it in there so I expect it's pretty new to most of you.

Also, we've had exactly 0 reports in the entire time since I've become a mod. Great posting everyone! Keep it up!

Actually 1, but I took care of it :c00lbert:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

How would y'all feel about a Sci-Fi Wi-Fi discord?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

VideoGames posted:

I like sci-fi.
I am ok with wi-fi! (I prefer cables)

hosed up if true

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

As a cosmic horror series, Kirby is sci-fi

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I need to be voted emergency powers in order to approve the creation of a new subforum.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

If there is a Harry Potter thread then does that mean we can have a Tolkien thread?

We've had lotr threads so why not?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Respond to this post to be probed with anime

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Since I imagine there's some bookmark only posters in here, here's a link to the Sci-Fi Wi-Fi discord: https://discord.gg/jvK3xfB

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Deactivated the link since kiwifarms is lurking about. I'll PM the link if anyone wants it.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

josh04 posted:

Might not be the best time to need to get platinum...

My discord tag is

Roth fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Jun 27, 2020

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Since Lowtax is transferring the forum to Jeffrey, I will be returning to actively moderating Sci-Fi Wi-Fi.

We'll still have the discord as well. Thank you all for handling these past few days wonderfully.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I don't remember the specific context of this scene, but that's probably it

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Ye

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm not so sure that's a good idea. Feels like it would just be an open invite for people to be creepy.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

reignofevil posted:

A new thread title and perhaps consolidating some of the information in the stickied threads is something I've been meaning to propose. I'd like it of our stickies were more a showcase for user content and regularly changed.

Feel free, I trust you.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Hold up

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The best post in prequeldome was all of mine.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

QCS... the final frontier...

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Stuck between condolences for watching Rise of Skywalker and being envious that it's the worst movie you've ever seen.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

vortmax posted:

I mean, you have an avatar from the awful Utena movie instead of the series, so :shrug:

Submitting permaban

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Is this an official poster?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Nah

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Apologies to everyone. I haven't paid much attention to this place as of late and would like to get back into the game here.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I have to recharge after murdering Guy Mann

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Please be nice to josh