Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
If there is a Harry Potter thread then does that mean we can have a Tolkien thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Thoroughly advanced magic is indistinguishable from fictional technology

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Even before the Star Wars rsf I feel like the idea of a general genre fiction shitposting forum made sense.

Obviously a lot of SA is into various nerd franchises like Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Warhammer, whatever other bullshit, and since in the present day all that poo poo is often divided over books, games, movies, and so on, there's threads about them all over with often mostly the same people in each one, and sometimes they take over unrelated threads too.

It kinda makes sense to have a sub that's just for nerdin' it out across all the various versions of a franchise.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Roth posted:

Respond to this post to be probed with anime

I am currently watching Noragami on hulu, it is fun

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
link me!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIdF52zJcfo

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHHPrnVojV0

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17h5tlYSsS0

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Sally posted:

science fantasy?

i slot the original star wars into there since A New Hope at least was a mish mash of a bunch of sword and sorcery/samurai/western/war genres.

I will die on the hill that Star Wars is fantasy, not sci-fi, but normies insist that space ships = sci fi and horses = fantasy and that's that

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Star Chat Thread: Jeffrey Is The Senate

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

CainFortea posted:

So maybe 1/3rd total sounds about right.

1/3 of the forum, 1/3 of the Star Wars Saga. What’s so special about the prequels again?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Some Goon posted:

Sifey wifey-dias

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Cavalry charge on a star destroyer coulda been cool

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I like John Boyega and Adam Driver

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Is bookmovie 3 gonna be The Era of Earth or The Song of Stone or something? Ripoff James.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
posting to say I appreciate where the mass effect threads are at atm and someone needs to sticky them for preservation before someone bumps another thread

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
RIP to a legendary thread

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Meme thread and sister thread where all prequelposts must follow the five paragraph essay format, or be a five paragraph rebuttal of a previous essay

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I keep ending up in the wrestling forum while muscle-memorying this, god's own spaceship and wands forum.

I bet Anakin Skywalker could hold his own vs anyone the WWE has to offer.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The dude who was Nappa on DBZ Abridged has a twitch stream now where he commentates on multiplayer matches in one of the WWE games and it's pretty amazing. Dude is good at doing funny voices.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Sally posted:

Jar Jar Blinks 182

"Late night, come home.
Work sucks, meesa know"

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Best Forum, But Spooky Now (PS Everyone Here Wants To Kiss Rich Evans On The Lips)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Somehow, Halloween Returned

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9DvIs97G0&t=16s

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The mob has nothing on my giant test tube of Snokes

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

RBA Starblade posted:

"Now, young Sheldon...you will die"

Lol

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Space Christ, I didn't sign up for the posting fleet just to stand around

Give us some action, Skipper

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Cease to Hope posted:

we need more threads about gandalf hanging dong, it's ridiculous that we only have one

We talkin Ian McKellen, one of the cartoons, or traditional art inspired directly by the saga of Gandalf?

If I have to pic, I'm going Bakshi Gandalf.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

reignofevil posted:

My google search for Big Dick Gandalf didn't get me a lot of results but I did find this.

There are older and fouler things than Big Dick Gandalf in the deep places of the web.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Remembering that goon who made lore accurate elf dildos