Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
hi I like anime. obvs everyones seen the poo poo we all know about. post about the chill animes u know about this is a fun/safe space where we compliment animes and say good things about them.

im not cool enough for phiz but I used to lurk their thread and got some picks if anyone wants em. but yea this is a chill thread for anime discussion where no ones too cool/uncool to post and we all like anime but god help me I cant post in ADTRW

if this thread rips its fine

BYOB psycho 100 also

im tempted to say no jojo but that seems counter to the byob way of being inclusive. so jojo is fine

stay Wired orbs

gifs:

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/56261040497dd99ae6cbf3f2f6f721b4/tumblr_mk7i7zlCyH1s93xcuo1_500.gifv[/img[

take the moon fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Mar 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
iirc they did the ending the way they did because they ran out of :10bux: did u see end of eva? assuming so but if you haven't u should watch it its amazing, satisfies that itch of "ok wtf was actually happening." turns out the answer is lots of cool poo poo.

I forget everything about psycho-pass lol sorry.

if u like akira u might like the metropolis anime I saw it when I was like 13 lol on a minivan dvd player and it was awesome

take the moon

by sebmojo
mob psycho is the loving poo poo and I can recommend as excellent stoned viewing so u notice the char work making you be like wow everything about this show is excellent

take the moon

by sebmojo
I will watch anime robot arm boxing

sorry about the jojo thing lol. its really fine. some people really like it and that's def ok. I couldn't resist I guess cuz its like everywhere. maybe it is super good. but also there are like a million eps I think

take the moon

by sebmojo
apologizing again for no jojo. im not the thread police post as much as u want

I watched first ep of robot arm boxing will watch more. that villain design is lol

also gonna check out laid back camp.

take the moon

by sebmojo
some of the animes itt look good thx for posting yall. im gonna finish megalo boxing cuz its so goofy and then watch ghost hound I think. also I got the escaflowne movie on dvd and have been menaing to mae time for a score only rewatch. escaflowne is another influential anime in my childhood because they were like we can prolly bring this to western kids but idk how to deal with the blood powered gundam MOBILE SUIT k lets just keep that

there are ofc bad animes but I trust my orbs to both keep it posi and post the best & chillest animes

take the moon

by sebmojo
cowboy bebop at his posting rig

take the moon

by sebmojo

biosterous posted:

very very bad anime but worth watching if you're in the mood to laugh at bad anime: brynhildr in the darkness

it's bad in the "jeez these characters are really dumb and this plot makes no sense" way, not in the "lots of gore, super uncomfortable to watch" way

also if you can find yourself a copy of the dub of garzey's wing, it is also terrible in the best way

is this the one they made space thunder kids out of? I could be hallucinating this. its amazing tho

take the moon

by sebmojo
i haven't seen the series since I was a child so the movie seemed v cool. I get the vibe its p much the story compressed into a movie so make of that what you will. i'm not going to revisit the show probs. someone itt said the movie is a bit more grim and less chill? I know this is the chill anime thread but imo the movie benefited from a bit of tension*** im jazzed because I grabbed the movie set from a dying dvd store and my new posting rig... has a cd drive so ill prolly check out the special features and whatnot.

in a similar vein I liked the earthsea anime movie that like Hayao miyazakis brother or whoever put out

so many animes to discuss....

satoshi kon is indeed amazing. best part of paprika tho is the ost by far and its not even close. yea yea yea every frame a painting etc..... the ost tho. is there an earpop emoji? anyway id say paprika is like essential viewing for orb anime likers so fwtw also

kons show paranoia agent is also really really good and id list it near top of my fave animes ez pz

pls don't laugh me out of here if I inquire as to whether or not the last digimon thing was worth watching???

*** absolutely post chill animes itt tho T I A

take the moon fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Mar 18, 2020

take the moon

by sebmojo

my face when the posting anxiety hits

take the moon

by sebmojo
lmk if theres a less intrusive way than the spoiler tag to spam up the op w/ gifs

take the moon

by sebmojo
lmao

im sorry I haven't bumped the thread - my attn span is really bad right now ive managed to watch two episodes of megalo and that's it. they were good but I just cant stare at a screen without immediately engaging posting mode.

Im hoping ill get prescribed something to fix this

take the moon

by sebmojo
k im in the mood so im gonna watch the escaflowne movie w/o dialogue then im gonna try to livepost watching some megalo boxing.

thx for posting yall.

I tried to get into one piece a few times and the early arcs were cool but idk I cant like watch 400 million episodes of the same characters until the universe collapses.

like theres only one piece how hard could it be to find yknoooooooooooo

<3 I am not critiquing im sure its good

take the moon

by sebmojo
sorry i meant to post about watching the eva movie w/o talking but got sucked into some reading. basically it was cool, fave shot was dark lt. person being all hype for war with buggy eyeballs. i dissected this scene and lost the post but basically it was a very red scene

i would say it kind of strained my attention as i took a break midway to vape but overall i dont think it was a bad experience

im gonna livepost megalo boxing starting um like 2/3 thru the second ep going for as long as i can... later today

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
i absolutely meant escaflowne loool. sorry. that must have been a confusing post

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

its rad. i forget everything about this tho. maybe i did see the movie as a kid? i distinctly remember blood-powered robot being an influence on me and there wasnt any of that in this clip

Chill la Chill posted:

Yuru camp is a nice chill, comfy anime

noted :)

----------------