Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

you know what rules, that i don't see talked about much? megalo box! it's a punkish boxing anime, and if that doesn't sell you then you and i have different tastes and that is okay

e: boxing with robot arms that you wear!!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

take the moon posted:

I will watch anime robot arm boxing

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

back when we were dating, my spouse and i spent a period of time watching a miyazaki movie pretty much every time we hung out. it was great. it was at time where we were experiencing some rough stuff in the real world, so it was great to have a reliable escape into something beautiful and whimsical (and sometimes scary but never in an uncomfortable way). just a good time all around

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYUFBnAmK28

satoshi kon was an absolute master, rip

tokyo godfathers is the best christmas movie, and i'm very happy that the recently-released dub cast a trans woman to voice Hana instead of the all-too-typical thing of having a cis actor play a trans character

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

very very bad anime but worth watching if you're in the mood to laugh at bad anime: brynhildr in the darkness

it's bad in the "jeez these characters are really dumb and this plot makes no sense" way, not in the "lots of gore, super uncomfortable to watch" way

also if you can find yourself a copy of the dub of garzey's wing, it is also terrible in the best way

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

take the moon posted:

is this the one they made space thunder kids out of? I could be hallucinating this. its amazing tho

no, neither seem to be related. garzey's wing is fantasy and brynhildr in the darkness is modern, no future robots or space ships in either

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

livepost the next episode

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VlZ8mDR53A