Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Caught up on this thread. Ordered too much Chinese food. My wife got word that her uncle died, so we’re feeling kinda down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Just dealing with a toothache it’s so bad that I took oxys and it’s barely helping with the tooth, but I’m in a better mood I guess.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Petting my cat. Just gave my wife a back rub for over an hour due to sheer boredom and zoning out on drugs. Gonna have an ice cream cone in a few minutes.

My cat is so soft he belongs in an R&D lab for fabric softener and toilet paper companies as the reference specimen.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Dealing with a toothache. Even after a bunch of ibuprofen and oxycontin it still feels sore, but at least I’m fortunate enough to have drugs to take care of it. Nowadays if you go to the hospital for a toothache they’ll give you a prescription for Flinstones vitamins and the doctor would find a coronavirus victim to sneeze on the paper to just to spite a drug seeking junkie.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

PipHelix posted:

Dude be careful with that oxy poo poo. Real question, cause I've been lucky to have pretty good teeth:

Do hospitals do tooth extractions? A dentist is a tough call rn, a face right in yours and someone digging around in mucus membranes etc. To say nothing of the money.

But look out for that oxy poo poo.

My rabbit's back of the head is a -10 on the Mohs hardness scale. It's the opposite of diamond. Everything scratches it, and boy he wishes you would.
Hospitals generally don’t do extractions. There are clinics that’ll do them for cheap based on your income. I had to use one for a wisdom tooth in St. Louis, it was called People’s Health Center, but I think they’re just in STL. But check if there’s one like it in your city.

Don’t worry about the oxy, I happen to have a prescription for something unrelated. If I take too many, I’ll run out before my refill and won’t be able to walk, so that’s enough motivation to keep me on schedule and not gobbling them all.