Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

God I wish I was quarantined, it'd be Doom Eternal and Half-Life Alyx and a whole lotta jerking off.

Kinda wishing they stop nonessential government services to put me on paid leave.

I need a loving vacation so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Holy gently caress, boss literally texted me and just nonchalantly said our government agency is closed as of tomorrow.

Like 5 seconds after my post.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Thoughts and prayers.

:smuggo:

2020 is so motherfucking weird man.

I need to get back to doing some drugs, if this isn't a sign I don't know what is.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

StabMasterArson posted:

Gonna glue a VR headset to my face and live somewhere better for a bit

Is city 17 a better world?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

About to build a brand new rear end computer for the first time in way too long, getting ready for that Doom Eternal and Half-Life Alyx marathons.

Whole lots more cooking, cleaning, and masturbation happening on the reg though.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Heck yeah. I just added a USB C card to my motherboard and a new video card. I'm downloading Alyx right now.

What headset do you have?

I got the Dell Windows one real cheap but it's actually pretty decent and does the job really well without setting sensors in my living room, definitely wouldn't pay full price for it though.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

tuyop posted:

I have wanted a gaming pc for so long. Especially because they stay good for like a decade at this point, and I could probably downgrade my laptop and use it for my creative poo poo as well.

But, I just got a job after being out of work since June. And that job was a 50% pay cut from the job that I had to leave in 2018 because my father in law was dying. EI was a 50% cut from that job as well. So it’s been rough and there’s some debt and savings to rebuild.

But, the world only ends once so maybe I should just go for it.

I've been insanely lucky in the past 6 months so I treated myself to a new pc. Last summer has been one of the most stressful times in my life.

Whether you go for it or not I hope things go good for you

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Also finally finished, kinda proud it came out with no snags, could've done better with the cord management but gently caress it I'm celebrating anyway.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

drat dude are those front fans for water cooling? Theyre fuckin huge

Just two big rear end case fans

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

tuyop posted:

Oh man the lights. I never expected it to be so... Gamer.

I know, I wanted something flashy for my first build in a long time, It's very pretty in the dark.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I am not prepared for this shut down, whole lotta white claws and not enough ice.

Gonna have to pillage my neighbors freezer in a days time

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Found a secret pizza place where literally everything on the menu has weed in it. That's my weekend right there, never been more excited for garlic knots and cannolis in my life.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

tuyop posted:

Starting a mutual aid group in my building. Had a person join the WhatsApp we started and she seems nice. Hopefully(?) we get some uptake soon and can start planning a rent strike.

Based off this template that we’ve scattered around. If anyone wants a copy I’ll post the link.

Oh and I washed my bike.

Your supposed to wash your hands you idiot.

Also great work on that template, hope it works out for you and your neighbors.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

My Shoes posted:

I never realized how much i took human touch for granted. god i miss touching another person.. hugging, high fiving... i mean innocent poo poo here.

What about touching butts? I miss that the most.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Went food shopping too, I ran out of soap to wash my nuts and soap to wash the dishes at like the same time yesterdayand needed to fill up on some things.

They installed plastic shields at the Aldi's cash registers.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Derpies posted:

everyone else goin insane too?

Yes, I miss the touch of other human beings.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Update on Raphael:

He's doing good. He's got a little plastic tub with gravel in it that we change the water in every day. He's also started snapping up the turtle food (we've raised snapping turtles before and still have a can in the closet) we drop in. We have to use our fingernails to break off tiny pieces because he's so gosh darn tiny right now.

Tell Raphael I don't like him.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Watching Django with some beers and brownies, feels kinda good to forget all this poo poo for at least a few hours

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Just finished 1917.

Got me balling like a little baby alone in my dark rear end apartment.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

I need a drat haircut.

:yossame:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Bout to make some bomb rear end meatball subs. poo poo is gonna be crazy

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Derpies posted:

Making latkes

Send me some

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

My Shoes posted:

I peed in the latkes

I'll think about it.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Made some bomb rear end chicken sandwiches and getting white girl wasted on some white claws.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

prom candy posted:

Working on beating Super Mario World again. What a great game.

I love that game so much, not even on a nostalgia level anymore.
Music is probably the best too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAT_hMytux0

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

prom candy posted:

This loving rules.

I started playing piano in November and my goal is to learn as much mario music as possible. Working on the water music from Mario 64 right now. Mario music is just so good.

Not Mario but in the same boat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAKNDlWlykU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Fatkraken posted:

making poo poo to sell on Etsy

Aw man let me buy that Sandshrew

Edit: realized you said your making it for Etsy, what's you store page if you don't mind me asking?

TontoCorazon fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Apr 27, 2020

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Fatkraken posted:

Store is inactive at the moment, I'll be revamping it sometime soon when the lockdown ennui lets me do so and I'll post here since that's something I'll have done during lockdown. Sandshrew was a custom order, another can easily be made though (as can any pokemon with a 2D sprite, or indeed any sprite).

Sweet

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Finally got me a goddamn switch, been playing the poo poo out of some Super Mario World. Ever since that one goon I've been hankering for some sweet snes action. Also beat Mario Brothers 3, still super loving fun.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Your Shoes posted:

Not loving

:smithicide:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Dixville posted:

Love these!

:same:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Propitious Jerk posted:

makin dungeon maps for my roleplaying group because we're stuck playing online and because I'm a huge dork.

Those look nice, dork.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

I tried growing green onions, and in my hubris, I grew too goddamn many of them.

Anybody got suggestions for recipes? I don't know what to do with them all.

Green onion soup

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Went to a new supermarket that opened up a few blocks away. It so loving beautiful out, goddamn I wanted to hang out with people so bad today.

There's a mexican restaurant in Queens that has a bar and a comedy club in the basement that leads to a patio area in the back and its so loving chill there, or was. Get some really decent mexican food, get drunk with some super friendly bar tenders and just shootin the poo poo in the patio, maybe smoke a little. Maybe even see some comedy, god I loved that place.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Never made bread but the closet thing I made was a simple dough for Tequeños

Came out super good, kinda want to make it again but :effort:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Dang. This looks so loving tasty!!

It really is quite simple and super good

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Your Shoes posted:

Trying to gently caress

Same :smith:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

poverty goat posted:

I'm drinking and smoking weed

I'm so jealous

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

About to get some smoked meats for me, parents, brother and his kids. I'm thinking pulled pork sandwich for me but getting them a rack of ribs and various sides. I've wanted some bbq for a hot second now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Blistex posted:

Thanks for the supper idea for tomorrow. Do you put coleslaw on yours?

No, did get slaw for my mother cause she's crazy for cole slaw. Them ribs and pork belly was so effing good.