Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Oh, just my usual routine, wake up, touch myself, brush my teeth, touch myself again, shower(while touching myself some more), go on the computer for the express purpose of touching myself some more, and then eventually it gets late, and I go to sleep possibly while touching myself again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So I noticed no one responded to my reply where I spend the entire day just jacking it.

I'm still doing it, I just wanted to update everyone about it.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Quick Update on my Quarantine activities-Well I'm still jacking it, and I mean REALLY jacking it, jacking it HARD, jacking it LONG, and goons...I'm jacking it with LOVE...

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Another update to my Quarantine activities, though at this point I should make just call it my JACKOFF-intine activities, because well...I'm still doing that. However, I have been binging a lot of TV shows like Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Friends, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and How I Met Your Mother.