Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

until my pet food gets in: panicking a bit

after that: I have pastures to fence, books to write, and work from home anyhow. So long as I have access to electric, animal supplies, and me supplies, it won't be any different than usual. I can always push the horse's training a bit faster if we run out of gas, hitch him up to the wagon and trot him up to the grocery store and feed store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

Good luck on the writing.

We've got a big dumb mule that can pull a cart. Horses seem like a lot of work.

He's a miniature so I like to say he's a little bit of a lot of work :3: But he's very, very good. The neighbors also have a donkey and a cart, so at least our area has alternate methods of getting around. I loving love mules. Casually looking for one or a large horse right now. Probably still not going to risk getting stuck a state over from my farm to go to the auction on Saturday, though.

I write professionally and I deeply appreciate the wish of luck. I'm so twitchy over all of this, it's a bitch to concentrate. But I think everybody feels like that right now.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Working on pastures. I stacked a ton of hay yesterday for the sheep. I think I'm good for a month or so for the livestock. I have a trickle of work so I'll probably get that done today and spend the afternoon in the pasture fencing.

But for now, here's a miniature horse pic. This is Limerick and he's continuing driving training while we're all locked up. He loves it.