Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Sitting under my shade tree watching the world go by from my front yard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Got into a fight with my apple tree this morning while repainting my fence.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Bought an iPad so that I can play Call of Duty under my shade tree.

Oh and I started screwing around with Garageband and Beatmaker 3.

https://soundcloud.com/user-710437758/something

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

I'm editing all my old digital video tapes in Premiere Pro.

e: Firewire>Video Capture Card.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Oct 11, 2020

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Moo the cow posted:

How did you capture them?

I've been meaning to do that for ages, but can't face having to add a FireWire port, then have the inevitable struggle to get my winXP era camera talking to win10.

Windows 10 recognizes my 14 year old Canon ZR 600 right away over FireWire, so I'd strongly recommend going that route. Premiere Pro is my preferred capture software.

If you aren't able to source out a computer with Firewire, you can always use a video to digital converter. I'm not sure how much the picture quality would be affected though.

e: lol, I just discovered that, in Premiere Pro, you can scrub through the footage while it's still on the tape before capturing it.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Oct 11, 2020

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

I ended up getting witcher 3 recently too. It's really awesome.

Wait until you get to team up with Yennifer. The combat turns into 'ridiculously easy' at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

hbag posted:

since my bedroom is too far from the router to reasonably set up a full on ethernet connection to it, im instead going to use a crossover cable to connect my server directly to my pc

speaking as someone almost 3 times your age, i hope you are spending some time outside and away from the forums.

it's good for you.