Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Synthgoons over at musicinians lounge made an album:

https://synthgoons.bandcamp.com/album/boners-for-labor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I MAKE FRIEND, ALLY, PROTECTOR, COMPANION:

The Voice of Labor fucked around with this message at 00:38 on May 24, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

zer0spunk posted:

non zero chance you've had sex with that thing multiple times already

tbf there's a nonzero chance of pretty much everything other than finding a round square or your posts not sucking.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

no friend. betrayer. chili thief

only friends that can be relied on

more mercy than he deserved

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the staircase grading method sorts papers by weight with the heaviest papers falling closer to the bottom of the stairs.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Literally A Person posted:

Has anyone here ever made tofu with fava beans? Tell me it's possible. Tell me I'm not a madman.

If someone were holding a gun to my head and making me combine those foods, I would dry the fava beans out, make them into a flour, coat strips of the tofu with that and fry it. you will have tofu that tastes like fava beans which you could then dip into a vinaigrette of some sort.

wait, you mean make tofu out of fava beans? that sounds like a fine thing to pioneer in. you will have tofu that tastes like fava beans which you could then dip into a vinaigrette of some sort.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hey uh the outside world is still out there and occasionally spectacular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

before the pandemic when I'd take the child to the park we would always hope there would be other kids there so she'd have someone to play with. now we hope that's empty