Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Uhh, playing FFXIV Online mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
i have a natural gas grill on my house's top floor patio and i like to bbq chicken and beef ribs on it. its nice. im also reading books and just reread the sprawl trilogy but now im reading altered carbon and not sure what other books have dat willy gibbers cyberpunk feel to them. snow crash is the the ideal path forward, but idk. i kinda want something grim and nebulously alien like willy gibbers must have been in the 70s and 80s but for a more modern time.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
i am what i am becoming and that is not so easy to pin down right here, gravest of apologies.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I'm getting frustrated at the incompetent mental health clinic I go to. I need to schedule appointments a month in advance, and then they decide to call me up the day before my appointment to let me know they need to reschedule because the psychiatrist won't be available at our scheduled appointment time. God knows they'd cut me off my meds until I saw him if I needed to reschedule at the last minute, so gently caress me! LOL!

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Practicing my tasseomancy and shaking in a fetal position.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I am wondering how loving stupid of an idea it would be to take a set of pliers and rip a few shattered teeth out of my mouth right now tbh.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747

Literally A Person posted:

Back in the day barbers did that poo poo all the time. I think you have what it takes. I mean, are you somehow worse than a barber?

Yep. Much worse. I dunno. I don't really have the ability to do it, and it's depressing the gently caress out of me because I'd probably just die if I ripped my own teeth out.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Weee, I'm gonna get my teeth ripped out by one them professionals! Gonna be really exciting. My dental surgeon even gave me some pain meds & antibiotics yesterday. Yessss!!!

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I'm getting my teeth fixed soon which is pretty exciting. It's been a bit of a nightmare since mid-April. After that, I'm going to stick to staying at home except for errands I need to run in person. Will be starting new job in awhile, which is really good news for me, and I won't be interacting with customers too much. Just gotta focus on getting teeth fixed and pushing forward with my life.

Synthetic Dreams fucked around with this message at 11:35 on May 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
drat, I should make some bread. Any tips/guides?