Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

PipHelix posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeHGDr81XwM

And now you know how. Also don't ever start any sort of fire in a tent, for fire reasons obviously but you'll be asphixiated before that's a concern because if it's cold enough to entertain the idea, you've already sealed the tent from the outside (cold) air as much as possible.

Sweet I was looking for a way to keep my dog warm in the car when I go snowboarding

poverty goat posted:

made bread for the first time in a while

looks dank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Took a couple days off this week to go snowboarding. Honestly, snowboarding had kept me sane. One thing I love to do that I still can do, and that makes me feel really loving happy. I'll take some pics when I get there cause it just snowed last night

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Detox at the VA in a psych ward! :toot: again :smith:, nah it's a good thing

My spirit is with you mate. Detox is a bitch no matter what kind it is but get through it and a whole new world is open

Play
Apr 25, 2006

lmk when you transmuting wood into gold, fool

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I've gone snowboarding a ton during the pandemic, they've been open for a while. You just gotta wear a mask whenever you're in line (I usually wear a full hood under my helmet snowboarding anyways) and make sure no strangers get on the lift with you. Of course, snowboarding isn't a convenient thing you can just go do on an afternoon, it's gotta be all planned out and usually requires some travel.

Surfed a lot too, that felt pretty safe even if there were some people at the same break.

Running kind of makes me uncomfortable if there is anyone around because I'm working on my cardio so I'm huffing and puffing a bit, and if someone is coming the other direction I feel like I might breathe on them. Wearing a mask while running is loving poo poo though, obviously