Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I was asked by an unnamed third party, who has posted in this thread numerous times but is otherwise unfamiliar to me, to share this short film I made recently in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARSAtHSgNe4
having perused the thread loosely I'm not sure if it is the right place for it but I am nothing if not obedient.

It is a Youtube Tutorial for raising the dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

crusty posted:

Today I Saw...

Today I saw a skeleton
His bones were picked-clean white
A shrieking, freaking skeleton!
I couldn’t sleep all night!

Today I saw a scary ghost
Just drifting through the trees
An airy, floating, scary ghost!
I trembled at the knees

Today I saw an evil witch
She spied me from her broom
A bony, croney, evil witch!
I dared not leave my room!

Today I saw a gruesome face
Appear God knows where from
A hideous face, an insidious face!
'Til I turned my monitor on

The End

:five:

Finally a poet for our times.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Spazzle posted:

Imo we have plenty of threads already where people post machine written garbage, lets keep this to human written garbage.

Spazzle opened the thread. He shook his head "Golly gee! Not another machine written gobbledygook story." he thought humanly "AI can never replace human writers because it's not actually writing it's just throwing words together vaguely based on other texts. It's just plagiarism with extra steps." Spazzle sneered.

But when he turned his monitor off he saw that HE WAS THE ROBOT all along!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

In the Forest

Three men sat around a campfire in the wild untamed forests of Upper Maine. One was an elderly professor science called Dr. Herbert Weiz, to his left sat the famed outdoorsman and hunter Sam Joe Walker. The two were old acquaintances and Sam Joe had long wanted to get the old man out of his stuffy study and into the wilderness so he could learn there is more to the world than science.

Stoking the fire was Eagle Sits the old native guide that they brought along for his intimidate knowledge of the area around the lake. The lake being in the center of the forest and full of water that the foreboding trees slurped heavily with their gnarled veinous roots for sustenance.

Suddenly the native guide flinched at a strange sound in the trees.

"What's wrong with your Injun?" the doctor asked his hunting partner.

"It is said by my people that in this forest dwells a Bilagàana." said Eagle Sits "we must be careful not to disturb it as it is very dangerous".

The old academic became very curious "What is this Bilge creature the Injun speaks of?" he said to his compatriot in arms.

Sam Joe Walker shrugged his shoulders "I spose it's more'fa spirit than critter. His people believe it is evil and sinister and not to be disturbed by such follies as not respectin' the forest nuff or by whistling on the hunt." he said with a thick and outdoorsy accent of someone who knows what a 'Guy Point' is.

"Nonsense! The Injuns were a primitive people. If they could not invent automobiles or compose Opera or build Leaning Towers of Pisas how could they have had secret zoological knowledge beyond us! Let alone of creatures not possessing physical corporeal bodies!" said Dr.Weiz his moustache quivering with indignation.

The guide smiled wisely and nodded his head in a sage and mystical manner. Then he spoke "Me and my people we are a simple people incapable of such lofty feats as the railroad, the Radio, or pizza pie but there is more to this world than pure science can explain".

The scientist shook his head dismissively "Poppycock! Science is everything abs everything is Science. Besides I whistled Yankee Doodle half the day yesterday and I've yet to be beset upon by any evil spirits." He said with a hubristic confidence.

After night fell and the cold silent darkness fell over the forest Eagle Sits made their camp putting up their humble yet sheltering abodes of tents made of stretched material fastened on to poles and furthered secured via strings and ropes tied to poles that he hammered into the ground with frequent rhythmic blows of a hammer.

During the night Weiz slept fitfully as he dreamt of sinister misshapen shapes writhing and undulating in the gloomy shadows between the towering trees. He awoke drenched in lurid sweat and tried to convince himself

He burst out of the tent in a panicked frenzy knocking over the half burned campfire as he did sending fiery sparks into the very canvas of the tents which burst into infernal blazes of burning fire. As he ran he could not only hear the slithering movements of the evil spirits around him but also the tortured shrieks of his traveling companions as they were singed alive like common sausages.

He ran until dawn until he reached the watery shores of the lake where he knelt for a drink to quench the thirst of his dry throat and mouth. Dr. Weiz looked into the clear still water of the lake. In it he saw the horrible misshapen image of the Bilagàana, the same visage he had seen in his dream and he realised that he himself was the Bilagàana itself.

The True Monster was man all along!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Groundbreaking stuff.

Raises a lot of questions what it means to be Human dead or alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Applewhite posted:

Seriously AMA about being a dragon on dragon world.

What does Dragonfire smell like