Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

One of my all time favorite moments is Troy desperately trying to come up with a joke about the STD fair during the opening table scene, and the look on his face when he finally blurts out " DONT EAT THE CRAB DIP YAYEEE" The delivery is just so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons in season 2 is an absolute blast too, it's very different from most episodes but I think is more in line with the kind of energy you might expect from the show.

Pierce emphatically saying " Faaaaaat" will always get me.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Holy poo poo