Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peeches
May 25, 2018

Cannot wait for the table read today. I was a fan of the show when it came out and watched it every year at least, except the last 2 years due to my entire belongings in a storage unit.

I always indentify with the wrong people in shows, in this case Britta.
I'm the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peeches
May 25, 2018

Why does everyone hate the puppet episode? The singing? The complete departure of reality?
Why is there less hate for the claymation episode?

Peeches
May 25, 2018

me too. but this okay too.
I actually have no recollection of this episode. I guess it's been too long since I made it to season 5

Peeches fucked around with this message at 02:40 on May 19, 2020

Peeches
May 25, 2018

Eat This Glob posted:

Best line delivery in the show, for me, is Jim Rash exclaiming "BARACK OBAMA IS A SCARED OF ME!" in his payday rap. Hot drat that slayed me .

Jim Rash is the best. I haven't seen him in anything it seems lately.