Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Since my work was shut down, I'm going to have a lot of free time around here when I'm not playing video games or analyzing the prequels to own the haters in prequeldome.

This was a wonderful suggestion from Squizzle, so come hang out in the cytube and listen along with us: https://cytu.be/r/somethingwentwrong

Gonna do try to do this at 1 PM PST each day if I can. I'll make a post here when I go live.

There's plenty of audio dramas to choose from on youtube, from adaptations of the movies, fan audio drams, audiobook versions of novels like Dark Empire. I haven't listened to any of them so I'm just as blind as you! If you have any specific requests, feel free to post them here in the thread. We can also cytube other things too like funny fan animations, vinyl rips of Star Wars soundtracks, or even a certain Shadows of the Empire LP.

Hope to see you guys there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Personal business came up for me today, but I'll try to start this on Saturday.