Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«40 »
herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I closed the gates. Iíll check the afternoon prices and open them back up if the price is right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Finally figured out the last fossil I need, Dunkleosteus, the giant armored fish head in the first section.. who's got it and what do you want for it? Pretty sure I posted all my unique nook item colors earlier. Also have one (1) spring petal and at least one of every astrological star bit that's happened so far.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I sell all my fossils, but Iíll keep a look out for it.

Chuck Buried Treasure
Dec 27, 2010

herculon posted:

I sell all my fossils, but Iíll keep a look out for it.

Same

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Finally figured out the last fossil I need, Dunkleosteus, the giant armored fish head in the first section.. who's got it and what do you want for it? Pretty sure I posted all my unique nook item colors earlier. Also have one (1) spring petal and at least one of every astrological star bit that's happened so far.

I can give you one for a pterodactyl torso?

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Hoping to do a bit of island hopping in a bit, so open some gates imo! My island is turning out sweet as hell imo. I've only got one big hybrid-spot left, so I've had room to do cooler stups for villagers, and the non-hybrid breeding spots are much better color-coordinated with flowers now. Also, my woodland area has a new cool thing going on since any last visits from abroad, that I am curious how well come across despite me liking it, so people should re-visit sometime.

I'd rather open gates during daytime, so gonna want to do some island-hopping soonish instead of opening gates, I think.

I've got it, but remind me of your in-game name if we're friends, or add me, if you'd like.

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I can give you one for a pterodactyl torso?

I've got a spare ptera torse, too. Add and/or remind me, and I'll sent it.

I don't need anything in return. I'm only short on gold nuggets, but I'm guessing everyone is, so keep them unless you're swimming in them. A couple of KK Slider albumbs would be cool since I am missing most of the, but I don't need anything.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Added grandma, and I happen to be open right meow.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Vic is moving out tomorrow and he's cool imo, but I've got his photo and I figure that's a good time for letting villagers go and have some new folks move in. He's a bull with a cool viking-theme, so a cool villager imo to build a tiny theme area for. I had him setup on the beach with some of that spiked fencing. I'm not sure if starter-villagers gets "upgraded" into their real decor when they move & I'd be curious to hear if people know, but he's not a starter so if anyone wants him lmk

Added grandma, and I happen to be open right meow.

Cool! Added

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Spare DIY's are piling up again and I've got enough new ones that I figure I'll post them.

Don't need anything in trade, but I'd like to add music to a few more areas, but finding items that fits in can be tricky. If there are more items sorta like the bamboo-speakers that can be used to stealthily add music to an area, then I'd def be interested in those.

DIY up for grabs:

Barbell
Bonsai shelf
Coconut juice
Golden dung beetle
Hanging terrarium
Ironwood chair
Ironwood low table
Kettlebell
Key holder
Log garen lounge
Lucky gold cat
Natural garden table
Palm-tree lamp
Shell table
Standard umbrella stand
Stone table
Tall garen rock
Tea table
Terrarium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Grandmother of Five posted:

Spare DIY's are piling up again and I've got enough new ones that I figure I'll post them.

Don't need anything in trade, but I'd like to add music to a few more areas, but finding items that fits in can be tricky. If there are more items sorta like the bamboo-speakers that can be used to stealthily add music to an area, then I'd def be interested in those.

DIY up for grabs:

Barbell
Bonsai shelf
Coconut juice
Golden dung beetle
Hanging terrarium
Ironwood chair
Ironwood low table
Kettlebell
Key holder
Log garen lounge
Lucky gold cat
Natural garden table
Palm-tree lamp
Shell table
Standard umbrella stand
Stone table
Tall garen rock
Tea table
Terrarium

I have a friend looking for a palm tree lamp if you wouldnít mind sending it my way. I think I have a cherry speakers diy which may be worth trying

«40 »