Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Nostradingus posted:

(Louvre guide in suit and bowtie) In this room you'll see Boticelli's most famous work, Babe in the Seashell. To your left, Vegetable Dude (fake). And over here, I don't know, let's call it Milkmaid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Turnips are 367. I’ll open at about 5:00 eastern if anyone wants to sell

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

Turnips are 367. I’ll open at about 5:00 eastern if anyone wants to sell

Oh hell yeah. I'll be visiting for sure.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Gates are open and I’ll be afk

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

My island is still open if anyone wants to visit Redd but I'll close up at 6pm est to go sell turnips at herculon's island

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Paid off my final loan with that finally...thanks Herc. my roommate also sent you a request so they can sell their turnips, no worries if you're afk though there will be more chances to sell in the future . Cheers

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Paid off my final loan with that finally...thanks Herc. my roommate also sent you a request so they can sell their turnips, no worries if you're afk though there will be more chances to sell in the future . Cheers

I accepted it but closed the gates for now. I’ll open them back up at 7:30

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Thanks for coming through with turnip prices again, herculon!

I'm opening the airport again because Celeste is here tonight. Code: HVY25

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/animalcrossing/status/1278858095163133953

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

It didn’t update automatically for me but updated when I did it manually

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I have Celeste here if you want a Lunar Surface floor (not sure if she gives out the same thing all the time). Please don't judge my island.

Take any fruit you need, I'm sick of picking them.

CLOSED

Friend fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jul 3, 2020

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I haven't seen Redd in almost a month

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

I haven't seen Redd in almost a month

I’m so pissed that Leif is guaranteed weekly but Redd isn’t. How many shrubs do they think I need

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
your supposed to replace all your shrubs with whatever shrubs in season whenever it changes i guess.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

New blathers facts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Found a absolutely monstrous clam. Loving this update.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My girlfriend needs somewhere to sell her turnips. Anyuone got any leads..?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

My girlfriend needs somewhere to sell her turnips. Anyuone got any leads..?

nooks cranny

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

She hurled a bunch of dinner plates and chairs at me when I said this.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

She hurled a bunch of dinner plates and chairs at me when I said this.

lol

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://twitter.com/alecrobbins/status/1279463499085701120

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Would anyone like some diy? I shall send them via mail.

I have:

Lily crown
Grass standee
Peach umbrella
Cherry lamp
Acoustic guitar
Leaf mask
Bamboo wall
Iron garden table
Woodland wall
Ski-slope wall

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm in the process of doing my first actual island redesign by moving my museum to a hill and adding some slopes to make it a cool little monument and wow. I have a lot more respect for the people who design insanely elaborate towns, this is a pain in the rear end to plan and build.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I'm in the process of doing my first actual island redesign by moving my museum to a hill and adding some slopes to make it a cool little monument and wow. I have a lot more respect for the people who design insanely elaborate towns, this is a pain in the rear end to plan and build.

Yeah... I’m just left my island the way it was basically and built paths and fences. I spent yesterday cleaning up my feral flowers and that was pretty rough.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hate how if you have a spare space a friend’s villager will just move in without asking. This horrible mouse called Moose moved into from Weed Cat’s island and he’s been given a cherry hat that looks like a nutsack on his head.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah... I’m just left my island the way it was basically and built paths and fences. I spent yesterday cleaning up my feral flowers and that was pretty rough.

That’s basically what I did too. I keep wanting to do more but then I spend an hour chopping down trees and digging up wild flowers and realizing that I only cleared like 1/20th of my island and give up. Big respect to the people who have the patience to go wild.

There really needs to be a way to remove flowers without digging them up and taking up inventory space. Just give me an agricultural flamethrower or something

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hate how if you have a spare space a friend’s villager will just move in without asking. This horrible mouse called Moose moved into from Weed Cat’s island and he’s been given a cherry hat that looks like a nutsack on his head.

lol moose is a scoundrel

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Pwned

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

That’s basically what I did too. I keep wanting to do more but then I spend an hour chopping down trees and digging up wild flowers and realizing that I only cleared like 1/20th of my island and give up. Big respect to the people who have the patience to go wild.

There really needs to be a way to remove flowers without digging them up and taking up inventory space. Just give me an agricultural flamethrower or something

One thing that helped immensely was carrying a trash bin, if you don’t already do that.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They need to introduce a weed whacker or flamethrower or some other type of item that just instantly deletes flowers. I'm gonna go through like 30 shovels the next time I decide to play this game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Does anyone have the means to make a spare Gemini Celeste item? I can make a Taurus or give whatever. I have tons of crap. :pray:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Does anyone have the means to make a spare Gemini Celeste item? I can make a Taurus or give whatever. I have tons of crap. :pray:

Do you just need the Gemini fragments, or do you not have the recipe? I can give you the fragments or make the closet. I’m looking for a reddish brown rattan wardrobe, stool, or towel basket if you have one.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

Do you just need the Gemini fragments, or do you not have the recipe? I can give you the fragments or make the closet. I’m looking for a reddish brown rattan wardrobe, stool, or towel basket if you have one.

I don’t have the recipe at all because I missed it. I’ll check to see if I have any of that stuff in my catalogue or storage.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Don’t have any reddish brown rattan stuff despite having so much other rattan stuff haha.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Haha! It'd be nice if you could talk to Isabelle to reserve the spot or something.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forget were there deets on the August update. Or just a "coming soon" stinger. They absolutely need to make Redd show up once a week or something this guy is a slime ball.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

They need to bring back the dang coffee shop.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I need the items not to break anymore, I hate that a stupid golden axe will still break.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Can you make Rings in animal crossing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You can buy one but I don't think you can currently craft any.