Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Grandmother of Five posted:

In case you don't read in-game msgs after returning from AFK; the arcade rules. tied with the coolest rooms I've seen for sure! Bad rear end island ofc

thanks....i wasnt really confident in it until i tried the cork flooring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

Fun night all, I liked seeing islands from people who have been playing this game more like Minecraft and covering every square inch in a design. It's so cool, like halfway between The Sims and Sim City, mini buildings all over the place. I def never had that in mind as I thought about the island. The last AC I played was the gamecube one so I still wanted everything to kinda just be grass and houses. I didn't even add roads until this month lol.

roads, fences and bushes are insanely epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

made it to saturday afternoon with my turnips still...if anyone has anything at all above 100 i would appreciate it, otherwise ill just let them go rotten.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/wancorl123/status/1284128901384421378?s=20

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

In Training posted:

made it to saturday afternoon with my turnips still...if anyone has anything at all above 100 i would appreciate it, otherwise ill just let them go rotten.

I've got 127. I'm gonna go AFK in not too long, but will try and leave it running for a while in case anyone wanna sell before the store closes. Code: 0FDQ3

That's real neat!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've got 127. I'm gonna go AFK in not too long, but will try and leave it running for a while in case anyone wanna sell before the store closes. Code: 0FDQ3

thanks for the weekend save...hopefully my prices are better than this weeks (all <70 blegh)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Logged in to check turnip prices for IT and then started doing some much needed tidying around the island. Started making a list of all my extra DIYs and throwing away any duplicates. Still got a long way to go but I forgot how zen and therapeutic just doing little tasks in this game can be.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
this game has completely destroyed my brain

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Celeste is on my island tonight, feel free to stop by. I'll be afk. Code: G894J

e: I'm gonna leave it open overnight but if it goes down, I'll be at work so that'll be that. Hope you enjoy the island!

HalfHazard fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jul 23, 2020

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Redd's here today but he's only got fake stuff left: wistful and detailed painting and the ancient statue. If anyone wants any of those, lmk and I'll open the airport.

Also tomorrow is Rex's birthday, so I'll be open then as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

had an incredible moment last night...snooty the anteater was in my museum looking at fossils until they saw the anteater outline in the hall of evolution, and then they walked up to it and tried to fit their stance in the shadow.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

had an incredible moment last night...snooty the anteater was in my museum looking at fossils until they saw the anteater outline in the hall of evolution, and then they walked up to it and tried to fit their stance in the shadow.

Lol that's awesome. AC rules

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Opening my island to visitors since Redd’s visiting. He only has one real painting which I’ve already bought for my museum but if anyone wants a fake serene painting (woman with an ermine, Leonardo da Vinci), basic painting (Blue Boy, Thomas Gainesborough), or jolly painting (the vegetable guy, you know the one) to decorate with then stop by. I’ll probably hop on for a few minutes in about two hours to check what my stores have in stock for the day but otherwise will be afk, help yourself to any of the DIYs next to my resident services building or any fruit or whatever.

Dodo code 2NQMV

E: I forgot to mention, bring a ladder because I keep forgetting to put an incline on the cliff in front of Redd’s beach

Punished Chuck fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jul 24, 2020

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Opened up the airport so people can come visit Rex and give him birthday presents. Code: 2QL75

Also my Katt amiibo card came in the mail today :D

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I'm gonna do some island-hopping shortly for sure. Anyone with gates open or code posted who might have a request for stuff they'd like; post it!

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Opening my island to visitors since Redd’s visiting. He only has one real painting which I’ve already bought for my museum but if anyone wants a fake serene painting (woman with an ermine, Leonardo da Vinci), basic painting (Blue Boy, Thomas Gainesborough), or jolly painting (the vegetable guy, you know the one) to decorate with then stop by. I’ll probably hop on for a few minutes in about two hours to check what my stores have in stock for the day but otherwise will be afk, help yourself to any of the DIYs next to my resident services building or any fruit or whatever.

Dodo code 2NQMV

E: I forgot to mention, bring a ladder because I keep forgetting to put an incline on the cliff in front of Redd’s beach

Sad to say that a crime has been committed on your island. Check your billboard when you get back to it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sad to say that a crime has been committed on your island. Check your billboard when you get back to it.

Matt has some explaining to do...

https://twitter.com/southafao/status/1286724460704227328?s=21

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao "photographic evidence"

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

I didn't do it... I'm being framed. You gotta believe me man!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

This needs to go to AC court

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

That's ffucked up...

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

thats valuable trash

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

thats valuable trash

Yeah I never get boots. Plenty of tires and cans though.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It’s all going into storage for sure

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

opening my gates for the evening, turnips are 183, cj is here and ive got a little exchange center set up by the airport, feel free to swap diys/fossils/whatevah

dodo code: N903B

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

opening my gates for the evening, turnips are 183, cj is here and ive got a little exchange center set up by the airport, feel free to swap diys/fossils/whatevah

dodo code: N903B

I’m fairly sure visitors can’t do anything with cj.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It’s all going into storage for sure

Check that hat into evidence imo

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

CJ, Flick, and Label don’t give a poo poo about visitors

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

WHat kind of hat is it?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

WHat kind of hat is it?

A mage’s cap

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

WHat kind of hat is it?

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

CJ, Flick, and Label don’t give a poo poo about visitors

That's hosed up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It would take like 10 years to get every insect or fish statue legitimately, which is how it should be.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I've severely hampered my overall storage ability by keeping 3 of every single bug and fish on hand. I've gotten like 5 or 6 bug models so far but only 2 fish ones since CJ is a bitch and never comes around it seems like.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

I've severely hampered my overall storage ability by keeping 3 of every single bug and fish on hand. I've gotten like 5 or 6 bug models so far but only 2 fish ones since CJ is a bitch and never comes around it seems like.

Since they changed the way visitors work I’ve seen every visitor at least once over the last two weeks, which is something.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the fish models look like crap (because flick dgaf about fish) but im still going to get whale shark, hammerhead, great white, sunfish and marlin models

scary ghost dog fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jul 25, 2020

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

The fish models would be worth it if you could hang them on a wall

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That is troubling...

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

My airport is open to anyone to wants to do co-op bugoff stuff.

Also I would never lose my hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There is an imp passport title :henget: