Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Started with plucky and hamlet and some pears. Then went to bed so my first ac day can be during the day lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol the clothing editor rules

https://twitter.com/synthyzone/status/1241110402995376129?s=21

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
nintendo can't keep getting away with releasing mobile games for £50

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

You gotta do the tropical island ticket thing. They usually have 3 or 4 rocks where you can get iron from. It's definitely pretty tight as a resource though.

Sick tip, brah. Cheers.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

nintendo can't keep getting away with releasing mobile games for £50

Retarded bitch.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

I also got the green koala in concentration camp clothes guy as a starting neighbor.

My other neighbor is a rabbit in a super hero costume.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Retarded bitch.

Regardless of the conventions governing E-mail etiquette, on Internet forums it is generally considered unnecessary to append a signature to ur posts

gently caress THE EDIT TIMER

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Mar 21, 2020

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tripling my animal crossing playtime by listening to everythin blathers has to say about whatever bug I just donated.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Tripling my animal crossing playtime by listening to everythin blathers has to say about whatever bug I just donated.
This is how I enjoy my coffee in the morning.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Agonizing over whether I should pay off my house or save everything to invest in turnips tomorrow 😣

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I accidentally planted 100k in a money hole. Hope I get good returns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Agonizing over whether I should pay off my house or save everything to invest in turnips tomorrow 😣

Turnips...?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Turnips...?

Assuming it works like the previous game every sunday a lady comes to town and sells turnips . They don't do anything, and if you still have them in your inventory a week later, they rot away and disappear. But the buying price for them changes every day and one day it may be less than you paid for them and another day might be more. So you have to try and get lucky and try and pick the optimal time to sell before they expire. It's called the Stalk Market

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

If it works like the other games, the turnip lady leaves at 11:00 am or noon. Also if you time travel, your turnips are automatically ruined.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't wait for my museum to open tomorrow, I wonder what it will look like...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Assuming it works like the previous game every sunday a lady comes to town and sells turnips . They don't do anything, and if you still have them in your inventory a week later, they rot away and disappear. But the buying price for them changes every day and one day it may be less than you paid for them and another day might be more. So you have to try and get lucky and try and pick the optimal time to sell before they expire. It's called the Stalk Market

a little too real but sounds fun.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

i got a bigger house and a new store and the museum coming tomorrow. gonna be a big day

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The first time I shook a tree and bees appeared and I easily caught them and sold them for a cool 2500 bells

Me knocking down another bee hive thinking it was that easy every time

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I live for orville’s frantic typing

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

The first time I shook a tree and bees appeared and I easily caught them and sold them for a cool 2500 bells

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

I can't wait for my museum to open tomorrow, I wonder what it will look like...
Is it actually gonna open tomorrow? I think he was just making phone calls to get approved. I feel like the actual museum is gonna have a much larger footprint than the little area you set up for him but idk. We'll see I guess. No spoilers from the corrupt time traveler crew please.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

time travellers are gonna burn in hell

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

Is it actually gonna open tomorrow? I think he was just making phone calls to get approved. I feel like the actual museum is gonna have a much larger footprint than the little area you set up for him but idk. We'll see I guess. No spoilers from the corrupt time traveler crew please.

Yeah I was wondering that too, I think I'm synced up with you and it's been 1 day since it started and I can't tell if the museum will open tomorrow or not. Excited to meet my new neighbors though

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/msalicenutting/status/1241362010517966855

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Well I bought the game. Never played an AC game before but it’s super chill. I got bit by a tarantula and fainted

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

It’s Saturday night. Where is KK Slider?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
KK doesn't do shows at Fyre Festival level venues dude. Get some nice infrastructure going before you expect that dude.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ended my first day paying off my moving fees and getting some sick threads :cool:

Captured a tarantula so will be showing that off to blathers when he moves in

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
blathers mind break video - villager brings in 10 new insects in a row

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My friend code is SW-0921-8863-6988. Add me folks

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My island is Southern Hemisphere so when I open my gates y’all can come get some fall creatures.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My island is Southern Hemisphere so when I open my gates y’all can come get some fall creatures.

:pray:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Whoa

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

blathers mind break video - villager brings in 10 new insects in a row
lmfao

I caught his bitch rear end salivating over a honey bee though.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
loaded up on bells and ready to make a killing in the stalk market

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

loaded up on bells and ready to make a killing in the stalk market

This.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

If you like decorating stuff this game really makes precious animal crossing games look like poo poo. Being able to put anything you want outdoors is such a gamechanger; i'm used to finding all kinds of gimmicky furniture and thinking "it's cool that exists but I don't want it in my house" and now I have a whole island to put things on

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I shook a tree and a loving marimba fell out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

If you like decorating stuff this game really makes precious animal crossing games look like poo poo. Being able to put anything you want outdoors is such a gamechanger; i'm used to finding all kinds of gimmicky furniture and thinking "it's cool that exists but I don't want it in my house" and now I have a whole island to put things on

the entire island is my house