Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Sup Pimps

My wife bought me this game so I would have something to do while laid off work.

I have got my museum open but I'm having trouble connecting to the Nintendo network to visit others.

SW-0547-3701-1226

Add me yo I got Pears if anyone cares lol

EDIT: I got the poo poo sorted my Dodo Code is D80M1

Come visit my poorly planned out and badly named island of Nookistan

Bliggers- fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Apr 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
I've paid off that fractious racoon and got the first house expansion. Now, should I pay off the 198,000 bell loan asap or is there something better to spend these bells on?

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

The Clowner posted:

I don't think paying off the loan changes anything except that it allows you to ask nook for the next expansion, so I would just not pay it until you want to expand your house again

I got the expansion, I'm already out of room for all this poo poo I've collected.

Only one of my three villager houses opened today so waiting on them.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Grandmother of Five posted:

Celeste is visiting here! I don't know if you can get a star DIY recipe from her as a visitor, but here's a Dodo code, in case anyone wanna try: 16YRF

I was gonna pop by but couldn't connect

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
I finally got my campsite set up and was pumped as hell to meet my new villager and who do I get but Rodney the smug rear end hamster.

I hate him and he must go.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Holy poo poo I was busy yesterday and forgot about my turnips and now they are at 51 bells lol

Good news is KK showed up today so I've unlocked terraforming! I still haven't met the bug or fish dudes and there's no Able shop yet.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
I have been in a full on military campaign to banish Rodney the smug blue hamster ever since he showed up as my first camper. His house is barb wired off in the far corner away from everyone and Isabelle gets twice daily complaints. I'm going to start gifting him literal garbage soon.

Also his house is a 50s diner full of cool poo poo like arcade games and a pool table and it makes me hate him even more.

There's a subreddit dedicated to hating him
https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckRodney/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

scary ghost dog posted:

turnips at 444 and sahara walking around, dodo code FLRQ9

Hell yeah on my way