Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Yeah, you’ll have it tomorrow. It’ll be worth the wait though, I got it today and I was surprised at how cool it was. I was expecting just a random selection of 5 items like New Leaf and the Nook store

definitely use the changing room if u didnt already try that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
im coming to your island because ur store has roses lol. so, pls hang in there just a bit longer.....ill send u a good present after.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
theres a seasonal cherry blossom wand :stare:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I got this recipe but have yet to see a shooting star. What does it do?

tool ring but for outfits......

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I unlocked path making finally. Also saw the credits. I won’t spoil but it is epic.

also got that today and had a power gaming session where i picked up all my islands furniture and fences and slapped some dirt under them

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Are there actual paths? I thought it was just people placing designs on the ground, which seemed like a big pain but a lot of people are devoted to their decorating.

there are actual paths and its one of the few things in the game u have infinite of.....they also have really good audio feedback. if u get some wooden geisha sandals put em on and run on some paths.....really satisfying sfx

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
paths are autism inducing

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Ristolaz posted:

I bought 400k of turnips so everyone please post your turnip prices every day in the morning AND afternoon thanks in gameboy advance.

ill only post mine if there good

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i would have posted it anyway

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went to a Japanese party over the weekend and Doubutsu no Mori came up and my wife started shouting that her husband is a F****t Gamer and plays this dumb children game for retards, but it turned out she was the only one who never played it and got owned.

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Grandmother of Five posted:

I haven't seen the fish or bug guy yet. Do they give hints on where to find trickier fish & bugs? I was thinking maybe hit up other people's museum to see entries on stuff I haven't caught since it could be helpful as an in-game hints thing & imo doesn't count as looking up some spreadsheet on a gamer wikipedia.

i had good luck just combing my entire island head to toe.....it seems like every starting map has all the different little biomes needed to spawn every fish & bug on it by default so the only condition that has to be met is time, & luck

e: but i think the orchid mantis only spawns on white flowers.....maybe theres others with weird conditions like this.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Clicked on this out of curiosity and animal crossing people have no chill lol. I'll stick to my clean imp turnips, thanks.

https://turnip.exchange/islands

this is disgusting

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Come to my place and grab this sweet recipe from Puck.

awesome.......

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
turnips are 157 today

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

heeheex2 posted:

hit me up with the code mate i don't think we're friends

FH972

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
they were probably way higher yesterday or this morning but i forgot to check lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
looking forward to getting my s rank from the happy home academy tomorrow

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

elf help book posted:

drat im tracking everyone i know and it turns out one of them may have a good price sometime after monday and before saturday, this is amazing

im probably going to have 800 bell turnips on thursday afternoon

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Housemate casually mentioned he never asks blathers for more info on his donations. I’m trapped with this mf for weeks

wtf

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
bushes and hedges are life changing

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
if u see the geisha sandals for sale, buy them and wear them.....theres bespoke wood block footfall sound effects for every different surface in the game that are very satisfying to the ear

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
115 here but im at work so no internet.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
turnips went from 125 before noon to 117.......

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

oops forgot to sell my turnips and now the nook children are only offering 40 i have never been so angry

mine went down every day and this morning were at 40 then this afternoon spiked to 165. very relieving

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
bought starry night and im hoping its fake so i can put it in my house

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Kull the Conqueror posted:

are there any objects in the game that are signs you can write stuff on? i'm making a nature trail and it won't feel complete without something that says something like 'Cliffside Trail, 0.83 miles'

you can put down any pattern as a sign

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i give my villagers flowers hoping theyll wear them but they just put them on the floor of their house u_u

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ive definitely farmed sticks by shaking the same tree 65535 times

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
anyone got redd today

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

American McGay posted:

Got disconnected. 0GHQC if anyone missed it earlier.

im going to pay u a visit.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
your kicks has incredible shoes tonight. buy the kimono sandals and listen to them clap on your paths

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ill be opening my island up to visitors tonight

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i installed a big satellite dish on top of my island but its not imposing enough so im gonna get four more

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol hell yes

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
opening my island. its extremely beautiful. come and see. feel free to take any of the fruit on any of the trees dodo code: 16YKB

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
visit beautiful laugh tale

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
k k calypso is so good

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
does anyone have a plesiosaur skull......i think its the last fossil i need

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HalfHazard posted:

Sure do. Code is MGH9T. I'll be AFK probably but feel free to look around

thankee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
notes about the island:

-ONLY has rare flowers. and theyre everywhere
-house had warm vibes esp bedroom
-very thick forest in the southeast. impossible to see through the canopy.....scared me
-PATHS ARE TOO THIN!!! i was constantly leaving them......widen those paths
-campground reminded me of a KOA canpground
-i assumed there wasnt anything jn the northeast bc there were no paths up there on the minimap
-my island has too many trees