Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

AverySpecialfriend posted:

If you download the game then you can't play local multiplayer or even have multiple people in one town. If you try to play on a different Switch account it just tells you you need to buy it again. This is insanely fail.

I'm sure the good people in Games would love to hear about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

So much opens up after you get the shop... Had to stop playing for a while so I can map out bridges and new homes on paper. This game is perfect

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

I don't know which is timmy and which is tommy

all tanukis look the same to you? huh? loving racist

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

I’m waiting for my home to be built and for the daily fossils to respawn so that I can get the museum built.

This early on I feel like I’ve run out of things to do. But that’s okay :)

There is a lot coming up. You'll have your hands full for the next couple of days at least

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

American McGay posted:

Anybody have the park bench recipe and can craft me a couple? Jumping head first into city planning this afternoon.

The iron one? I can probably whip up two or three

Edit: I have the "iron garden bench," is that what you're looking for

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

que sera sera posted:

My gates are open if anyone wants to drop by. There's a pile of free stuff by the entrance. My island name is koholint, which is the same as evil eagle's but all the eagles on my island are chaotic neutral

Took some apples and left a big pile of pears and a drawing of a whale on your bulletin board. Cool town

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

American McGay posted:

I think so yeah. The one that looks like you'd see it in a town park under a tree or whatever.

Open your dang gate and I'll drop them off

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Oh Mister B posted:

if i see one more motherfreaking black bass....

See? Bass!

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

que sera sera posted:

the bunny day prize... :whitewater:

What is it

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

American McGay posted:

There's a cheevo for selling 10m worth of turnips but they really are a pain to deal with once you're financially stable.

Drop them on the ground and start an ant farm

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I will let my villagers come and go on their own terms, as God intended.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Almost all of my irl friends are time traveling scum and I'm making up excuses not to visit their illegitimate towns

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Truly Imps are the most noble gamers.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Opening the gate for a bit. Come see my basic rear end town. Kicks is here, turnip prices are insultingly low, and Nooks Cranny is selling a giant hat. Dodo code NN3KQ

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

We should schedule an open house, when a lot of imps open their towns simultaneously and people can island-hop

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

turnips at 444 and sahara walking around, dodo code FLRQ9

Cool town. Left you some stuff and a drawing of a fat whale on your bulletin board

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It's good but I really miss the gamecube version's music...

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Nips are 337 for the next hour and a half, and Kyle is moving out. Come visit my basic rear end town.

Edit: closing up now

Nostradingus fucked around with this message at 17:47 on May 22, 2020

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Big thank you to Herculon for paying off my bridge yesterday! Thanks buddy

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Grandmother of Five posted:

Missed the bug off :negative:

Redd is visiting and there's a Moving, Quaint and Jolly painting up for grabs. I'm a brain-genius in real life, but due to being foreign I don't know the real names of those paintings in English, but they're the one with the babe in the seashell (real), vegetable-dude (fake) and milkmaid (idk) so come and grab 'em if you want; gates are open.

(Louvre guide in suit and bowtie) In this room you'll see Boticelli's most famous work, Babe in the Seashell. To your left, Vegetable Dude (fake). And over here, I don't know, let's call it Milkmaid.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I haven't seen Redd in almost a month

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

They need to bring back the dang coffee shop.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

That's ffucked up...

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I've had a vacancy for a week and it's making me anxious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I love the GC version and played it almost every day for years, but I was also a kid and it hit me at the right time. I doubt it holds up against today's conveniences. Music is still the best though