Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hey everyone, Animal Crossing came out now!

This game is about being a chill genderless blob that collects fruit and bugs and stuff. There is fishing and animal villagers who you can hang out with and we can all go to each other’s islands. Watch the direct if you want to know more.

https://youtu.be/Ie4WZCLbtVs

Also let us share our friend codes in this thread because all my real friends are grown men who would kick my rear end if I tried to visit their island to share flowers.

Switch codes:

Me: SW-8376-4321-3037
Herculon: sw-7358-0191-5714
In Training: SW-4058-3840-4323
Neurotic Roleplay: SW-3205-3516-9612
Emmy Ok: SW-7830-3029-8705
Chuck Butied Trwasure: SW-8201-0648-9028
American McG*y SW-2675-7428-6104
Star eater: aw 7113 6855 7996
Evil eagle: SW-6908-7305-0109
Goherchan: SW-1805-8230-2429
Que sera sera: SW-1333-0647-7804
Ristolaz: SW-0547-3750-6607
Hee hee: sw 7280-0261-4642
Pablo Nergigante: SW-0921-8863-6988
Half hazard: SW-0377-7584-8598
Oh Mr. B: SW-3320-0680-2737
That ivy guy: sw 2766 9108 9399

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Mar 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Did you kn*starts letting out a blood curdling scream as I squat down and squeeze out a foot and a half long extremely dark hard turd in the thread* gently caress you pussy.

This is a chill thread. The only pussies around here are Kid Cat and the gang.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

So how does the multi work again, we can all visit each other's islands right.

Ya. You get different fruit from other peoples islands too.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There is some pocket camp items you can get, but my App Store doesn't have posclket camp. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Post up some friend codes. So far it's just me and Herculon, who isn't even a Junior Regular.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

Check the sticky mate. I'm pretty sure the OP has been updating it because he's good like that.

You son of a bitch.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can a mod give this tag to American McGay so everyone knows he is a fuckwit that belongs in a trashcan?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:blastu:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This game is dope. I've just been gathering sticks and having a blast.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hope moving stuff later is easy because as is I’ve put everything just wherever. Also how soon do you unlock storage?? I see a 5k bell nook mile pocket upgrade.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

This sheep that dresses like a burger is pissing me off.

I want it. I’ve got a squirrel with a monobrow and a pig that loves to work out.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I added all the friend codes to the op. I’m looking forward to spending 45 minutes adding everybody.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Man this poo poo is so chill. I wanna go to everyone’s islands but I’m so enjoying just setting my island up. I’ll open my gates later and let everyone come get apples.

Also where do you get enough iron for the shop? I haven’t been getting much from the rocks.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

You gotta do the tropical island ticket thing. They usually have 3 or 4 rocks where you can get iron from. It's definitely pretty tight as a resource though.

Sick tip, brah. Cheers.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

nintendo can't keep getting away with releasing mobile games for £50

Retarded bitch.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My island is Southern Hemisphere so when I open my gates y’all can come get some fall creatures.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

loaded up on bells and ready to make a killing in the stalk market

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

If you like decorating stuff this game really makes precious animal crossing games look like poo poo. Being able to put anything you want outdoors is such a gamechanger; i'm used to finding all kinds of gimmicky furniture and thinking "it's cool that exists but I don't want it in my house" and now I have a whole island to put things on

I have a little outdoor beach thing going. It’s so sick

Btw my gates are open so come get some apples and fall bugs etc

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went to some random games poster’s island and they’d obviously time travelled and had a load of furniture and upgraded houses. loving scumbag.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

Lmfao you went to a games poster's island.

I had gay sex with them too. Problem?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went to “Dave’s” island and bought some turnips. I caught some out of season bugs too. I probably won’t do that too much because I want stuff to do when the seasons change in my island.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can’t wait to play today because my storage and exterior/interior of my house is completely full of bugs and fish that I can’t donate until blathers opens the museum.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kongming posted:

You can put them in storage so they aren't taking up your whole house, since I was in a similar situation until someone told me.

My storage is full too lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The museum is so dope. I wanna spend all day filling it!!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

What is "Knuc's rear end"?

Fill my rear end with bones and bugs.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My problem is that you can’t get blathers’ comments unless you do it before you donate but I had so much stuff that I just mass donated everything.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My ‘nips were going for 45 and 50 yesterday. I have to go to my fail rear end job today so I can’t check price until tonight (lunch American time) so let’s get some freaking ma-nip-ulation going then!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

heeheex2 posted:

can u share diy recipes or is the 2nd and etc people to join ur island screwed out of a bunch of stuff lol

I sent one to in training aka Dave but dunno if it worked.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

Gates are open but I may be afk with work

Whats your island name or dodo code?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cheers herculon. Did you get my gift?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I left some stuff around you while you were afk.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Everyone’s islands look so cool with little fenced areas and flower gardens and my front yard is just a trash heap.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

tawal posted:

I have four tire toys circled around a thumb piano like some kind of hillbilly trash

Even that is win.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This thread is so chill, but the Games Thread is just people time skipping everything and spoiling the fun parts of the game while making 1 million bell profits off of each other and buying amiibo cards for real money so their favorite rainbow hipster pansexual lizard can come live on their island.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

You: Entering a dodo code you found on reddit and traveling to Epstien(sic) Isle and meeting a man named Lil' Cummy to exchange your duped turnips and crown for 35 million bells profit so you can finish the 5th floor expansion and unlock the space elevator construction for the town center. The date in game is August 8th, 2025.

Me: https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1242665853050425346?s=19

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I realized I'm just not really creative enough to make stuff look good. I just can't be arsed loving around with flowers, crafting 500 things, collecting wood for 3 hours etc as well. Also I spent ages making all the wooden block furniture because I thought it was like normal wood and I could make it cocobolo to match my wardrobe, but I could only customize it into crazy bright colors and it knocked the wind out of my sails. Back to dumping poo poo on my hobo beach and only entering my house to store things.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What are you guys doing with extra diy recipes? I’m just sending them to imps even though I don’t know who the gently caress anyone is.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

heeheex2 posted:

it won't let me buy diy recipes if i already have them ... how do you get extras

I didn’t buy them. It was ones that you find in a bottle I think.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

That sucks man. I heard Bob's brother also used time skipping and the acorn glitch to upgrade all his buildings and buy everything in his town too. Soooo embarrassing lol but what can you do

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol