Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

That is badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
I'm having a great time with the game. I'd like to visit some more islands and check them out so I'm adding everyone in the OP.

I'm Wedca on Switch: SW-8175-0300-2735

Will post if turnips go over 200 or so.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

heeheex2 posted:

hope u enjoyed my island pal. did u take the stuff beside the house on the cliff lol i need em back

I had a good time and only took a few peaches. Someone robbing you? That sucks.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
If there is one game not to act a fool in, it's Animal Crossing. Civic pride runs strong.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
I'd also like to stop by and buy some mum seeds, they are the only flowers I don't have yet.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

American McGay posted:

It stays open and you set another plot and it will move tomorrow. Particularly annoying to those of us who just want to fine tune things and move a business over a few tiles.

It was brutal to have to take two days and pay twice as much to move my house over one tile.

I place patterns on the ground for planning. It isn't as fast as digging but it is nicer to live with if the development won't happen for awhile.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

Grandmother of Five posted:

Got excited (lol) when I shook a tree earlier rn and a furniture item called "neutral corner" fell out, and when I place it to check it out it turns out to be a 2x2 large corner- segment of a boxing ring lol

lol

I got a Box Corner Sofa today, made me think there might be a corner counter out there for you.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

all these eggs make fishing pointless right now

gently caress the easter bunny

There are no eggs if you use bait, I was ignoring it until this event.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
I'm going to stop by a little later just to look around and drop off some peaches for you if you don't mind. Already sold my turnips at my island for 325, was coming here to post about it earlier and saw you hit the jackpot.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Grabbed it, thanks mate.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Redd is a scoundrel but I want that art!

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Got my gates open and a bunch (30+) of DIY recipes up for grabs. Stop by!

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

HalfHazard posted:

Thanks for the DIYs dude. I just sent the things you wanted so check your mail :ninja:

Got them and sent some fossils your way. Thanks for stopping by!

I'll open up tomorrow to try to clear out the remaining DIYs, there are still a lot.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
I'll do that with whatever is left after tomorrow.

Thought I was done for the day but the update just hit.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Nothing urgent, at least for me. New stuff might start happening tomorrow though.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
That is a nice adjustment, I want different music at the town square than at the beach.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
It's going to be interesting to see how much art costs, I think it'll be a big money sink based upon my conversation with Redd.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Meteors and Celeste at my island. Gonna keep my gates open until around 10pm EST.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Nice event. Super jealous of your purple hyacinths, I'm not even close to getting those.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
^^ Got bounced due to communication error.

My townies are reporting a meteor shower tonight so my gates will be opening around 8pm Eastern. Make some wishes and take some DIYs!

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Stars are popping off. I'll keep my place open until at least 10pm Eastern so go visit scary ghost dog then drop by!

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Redd is here, gates are open.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Sure thing, it is Wedca from Cherryport.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Got all the bug off rewards and didn't get a single duplicate. Either I got really lucky or the prize payouts are tuned to favor ones you haven't gotten yet. Big improvement over the fishing contest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hate how if you have a spare space a friend’s villager will just move in without asking. This horrible mouse called Moose moved into from Weed Cat’s island and he’s been given a cherry hat that looks like a nutsack on his head.

Haha! It'd be nice if you could talk to Isabelle to reserve the spot or something.