Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've been working my way through this season/series the last couple of weeks and for some god awful insane reason I decided to finish the second season today by watching the Benoit and Owen episodes back to back to back. I think that might have been one of the most self destructive choices I've made in awhile. That poo poo wrecked me, especially having lost my dad young.

I don't know why I did this to myself.

edit: Also I never knew this.

Chris James 2 posted:

Joe did the muscle buster and it went wrong and Kidd legit severely broke his neck

From what the doctors told Kidd, only 5% of people survive the kind of break he had

https://twitter.com/TJWilson/status/618217508143788033

https://twitter.com/TJWilson/status/801602552282415104

There was a debate in the company on if he was faking it that held up the decision on letting him ride in an ambulance, so Natalya drove him because it wasn't the situation where you could exactly Wait To Get Him To A loving Hospital

gently caress the WWE so loving much.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:15 on May 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

That's what happens every time someone who is used to being surrounded by yes men gets told no or questioned for the first time in a long time

Yeah, Vince and Trump are the same basic guy, its just that Trump is a fat guy who has spent his entire life around suits and Vince is a roided up guy who has spent his life around jocks so they both think they're tough guys but only one of them has decades of instinct to actually jump at someone. Because like most of us, even Trump, know that poo poo doesn't actually fly in society. But Vince ain't even lived in society most of his life.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Dango Bango posted:

I'd like to see an entire episode calling out blatant racism in wrestling. Watts, the WCW lawsuits, and every single racist gimmick - Mexicools, Cryme Tyme, Kaientai, etc.

Its only an hour show.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its like you'd have to devote an entire season to it with each episode covering a different promotion/promotor/booker and even then you'd probably need to give WWE its own season.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm gonna watch a documentary on Rob Black trying to cut off Messiah's dick or whatever that XPW crazy was. That's tripping me out.