Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/dodgynova/status/1262982384242184192?s=21

PS: gently caress Vince

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Better Than You posted:

I'm with you. Half of the time the actors look nothing like the wrestlers they are portraying (e.g. Randy Savage).

Channing Decker portraying Eddie Guerrero was... novel. I have no clue how they do the casting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Aq9OuJI1Q/

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

Luna Vachon gently caress YES

I popped when I saw her name come up; that episode is gonna be... full of uh... history.

and hopefully the only possible passing mention of Bull Nakano anywhere in this series.

e: Just noticed that with a Jake the Snake episode, they're covering a current wrestler who has absolutely had a career resurgence but as a sober person who is still in recovery and doing their best day by day. Wonder if they'll ever do an episode for Dustin Rhodes because that dude went through some poo poo. Was wondering if they'd do one a while ago but figured they wouldn't as he's still active in AEW but if Jake is getting one...

the escape goat fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Apr 28, 2021

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

His descent makes me sad. I used to really like him. His guerilla warfare match with Sami Callihan for a title shot is my favorite PWG match and the subsequent title match he had with Adam Cole was also really good.

I think it's only a matter of time before a Teddy Hart episode. Joey Ryan, also.

considering how slaphappy Joey is with lawsuits, I imagine they're keepin' some distance on that for now.