Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

looking forward to season 3 featuring Dennis Stamp and how such a promising talent was never booked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Ganso Bomb posted:

I feel like it's gonna take another 10 years for women's stories to start being told like this. The Benoit story is just getting told by other wrestlers now and that's only because so many of them are free from WWE and can openly talk about this stuff. WWE running the game for the past 20 years means a lot of people are still going to be loyal to them and not want to burn any bridges, which is pretty frustrating. I think it'll be a while before we get any crazy Trish, Torrie, Mickie, or Lita stories being told.

Vince is definitely gonna be outed as a huge sexual predator after he dies

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

OctoberCountry posted:

I hope this man passes away of natural causes completely miserable and alone knowing that nobody actually loves or respects him

a better way would be in hospital totally out of control of his body and at the mercy of doctors around him

maybe a sneezing fit too would be good, gently caress vince mcmahon