Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
As a happily married lady goon and mother the Benoit wedding photos hit me like a truck. I had to stop watching and do something else for at least 30 minutes before I got back from every "commercial" break. I know the general story and each passing segment meant I'm getting closer to the murder suicide.

Later I did the math and realized Vickie was the same age as me (37) when Eddie passed. My family is driving me crazy with the quarantine but I'm going to hug and kiss them more. I teared up with Benoit when the original tribute aired and seeing it again after learning all of the back story, well, :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
David understandably sobs towards the end and I start tearing up. Then Nancy and Chavo walk about to give him much needed hugs and support and I went full on ugly cry. I went to my daughter and gave her a big hug.

My Internet powers are failing me. Does anyone have a decent vid of the Super J cup match Jericho mentioned in the bonus footage from DSotR After Dark? It took place December 1995, a quarterfinal match between Lionheart and Wild Pegasus

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.

The match had me from the rad synth intro. Thanks!

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
Seeing all of the family videos and photos made me think of my daughter (4). I'm going to need to rewatch this because I felt so much for Martha. Paraphrasing here: "I instantly saw two clear paths from this." As a teen at the time of Owen's death I never understood how statements like that are such a big deal. I'm a parent now. I would not reach that better decision as quickly as she did.

PWT is now selling two new Owen Hart shirts. Proceeds go to the Owen Hart Foundation, which does amazing things. If you'd rather not support PWT, please send all money directly to the Owen Hart Foundation.

Once more for the people in the back

Coaaab posted:

gently caress vince mcmahon

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.

Seams posted:

Have you watched the SBNation series on the Seattle Mariners? Might not be your cup of tea but I know nothing about baseball and found it fascinating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pkVu6Kw00M&t=2s

Seconding this recommendation. Bois made baseball stats incredibly entertaining and informing.