Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Hirez posted:

New Jack was a crazy mother fucker. gently caress, there's still that one clip I have where he's just swinging a bat and hitting some old guys head, like an audience member or something.

then the whole mass transit and stabbing and etc etc etc thing. How did he keep getting employed, and not jailed gently caress

New jack scares the hell out of me and I have refused to go to shows because he was booked at them.

He is so out of his mind and dangerous that if he stabbed or did something to an audience member I feel like no one around would do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

The Whitehall police were notoriously corrupt back in the 80s. Whitehall/Allentown is center location between Philadelphia, New York and Atlantic City. Lots of stories of corruption, crime and murder being swept under the rug.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

animeluva1 posted:

PWT is now selling two new Owen Hart shirts. Proceeds go to the Owen Hart Foundation, which does amazing things. If you'd rather not support PWT, please send all money directly to the Owen Hart Foundation.

Once more for the people in the back

Fun fact
These shirts were designed by Kyle Crawford
Kyle also designed the neck tattoo for Cody

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

I thought they had that quick release because he was supposed to fall a few feet from the ring to look like a goof but that was never brought up.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

MorrisBae posted:

Vic Grimes falling off a scaffold

This is what I always saw as well.

I was into tape trading back when vhs was a thing and people would have “best of” compilation and anyone saying theirs Owen footage on them would usually be Vic or a bunch of news footage.

Now it’s just considered lost media along the likes of Steve Irwin and the Grizzly Man.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Did sting ever come down from the rafters after Owen fell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Chyna would be a good one.
I think they could do a decent one on Jesse Ventura and trying to unionize.

Would a CM Punk lawsuit one be possible?