Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Hey, I'm dyin' ovah heeyah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

You people have really cool pets :3:

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUeAqNo-788

Finally stopped raining for a second here.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

I already posted Clem in this thread, but there is an important update I wanted to share:

I followed him into the woods this morning at dawn, and found his favorite scratching stick.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

This is Radar. He loves the dog beach. He makes friends with every dog and person he meets and he likes to splash in the water.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Comet is the cutest and best cat.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Here are my precious poopsies. The pug has to have dental surgery next week, she’s 14 I’m hoping it goes smoothly!

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Matlack Radio posted:

I already posted Clem in this thread, but there is an important update I wanted to share:

I followed him into the woods this morning at dawn, and found his favorite scratching stick.

was he embarrassed by being followed and then doing it in front of you?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
but for me, it was a tuesday

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

you can tell he is super proud of himself.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Mushika posted:

Barbara is dealing with our present crisis like he always deals with tribulations: by covering his face and taking a nap.

lol I have a mirror world version of this

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

This is Odin he's loving retarded

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Sid Vicious posted:

Looks like he had an adorably rough day

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Sid Vicious posted:

he has his own chair that he didn't have to buy. Clearly he's quite smart.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
This is Ezra Peeps.

Peeps is great at eye contact.

One time Peeps almost walked into this snake while making eye contact.

In conclusion, I love my dumb Peepers.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Rad-daddio posted:

he has his own chair that he didn't have to buy. Clearly he's quite smart.

He has a choice of three because of my toddlers, they just steal my seat whenever I stand up so the small chairs were not worth it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Das Boo posted:

This is Ezra Peeps.

Peeps is great at eye contact.

One time Peeps almost walked into this snake while making eye contact.

In conclusion, I love my dumb Peepers.

She could be my Finnies sister!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sid Vicious posted:

I love orange undertones on grey tabbies! :3:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Das Boo posted:

I love orange undertones on grey tabbies! :3:

I'll snap a picture of her daughter Sooki when I can, she's got this peach on her tummy and a way lighter grey with white socks, she's gorgeous

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Good friends!! :3:

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

very pretty kitties itt

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
This is Simba aka Swimby, stinky poop, kitty coop, beetle bee, and etc. He likes to get under the blankets and enjoys hanging out on the patio. It took him a while to use the dog door but now he uses it all the time.

Him a good kibby

You can tell which pet is my favorite (not gonna lie, it's the cat)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Sid Vicious posted:

I like his baby chair

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
no feet on the couch rule being mostly obeyed

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Penelope. She one time made a lady scream "its too many syllables" at the top of her lungs at the dog park.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

lookin nice!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Pls keep posting pets

Stuck

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

We had a dog birthday a couple weeks ago.

Brad sneaks, but keeps an eye on things.

Chirpy Boy showin' off his stuff.

Not pictured: 2 more snakes.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

No_talent posted:

We had a dog birthday a couple weeks ago.

Your pit bull is the cutest!!

I have a very cute pibble too.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Your pit bull is the cutest!!

I have a very cute pibble too.

I can't see them... Maybe Imgur is not working here.

E- :3:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
this is my rabbit Cleo, she is an absolute angel. She has only three legs and she is a god damned superstar. she is basically a cross between a dog and a cat, she is at this moment under my chair sleeping since she follows me around literally all day, just my little furry companion.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

My current passion project is to try and get a game project off the ground. Been working on it for about a year now, but progress has been slow in recent months due to obvious reasons.

Recently university has been kicking my rear end as well, so progress has been doubly hard to come by.

Also, I have a cat called Monika:

She has a lot of problems with neighbour cats :( but is a real sweetheart otherwise

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Shinmera posted:

My current passion project is to try and get a game project off the ground. Been working on it for about a year now, but progress has been slow in recent months due to obvious reasons.

Recently university has been kicking my rear end as well, so progress has been doubly hard to come by.

She has a lot of problems with neighbour cats :( but is a real sweetheart otherwise

That's so cool is it going to be a Metroidvania, what engine are you using to develop it, is it easy enough to make maps and stuff? I used to love playing around with Knytt

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Shinmera posted:

What the gently caress is that Mickey Mouse demon back there???

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

These are my companions during these trying times

e: they weren't so sideways on my phone when I posted. I done hosed up

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

This is Chip. She's a bit of an rear end in a top hat, but she's my rear end in a top hat and I love her to death.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Sid Vicious posted:

That's so cool is it going to be a Metroidvania, what engine are you using to develop it, is it easy enough to make maps and stuff? I used to love playing around with Knytt

Thanks! :)

It's going to be more of a hack and slash platformer mix, with a focus on exploration and moody environments. I'm using my own home-brewn engine to build it with, and there's an in-game editor for maps and stuff. It's not very convenient yet, and I'll definitely have to make it a lot better for production use. I intend to ship it including mod support and stuff, but that's quite far down the line still. If you want to learn some more about the development process so far, I have a blog with monthly updates, or you can just ask me here I guess!

PinheadSlim posted:

What the gently caress is that Mickey Mouse demon back there???

Haha, that's a statue by Lorenz Spring, a swiss artist that made a couple of hosed up mickey mouse paintings and sculptures. Here's another one he made:

It's not mine though, belongs to my parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

MakaVillian posted:

This is Chip. She's a bit of an rear end in a top hat, but she's my rear end in a top hat and I love her to death.

Please detail the ways in which Chip is supposedly an rear end in a top hat. She looks like a really good cat from that picture!!