Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
My cat Houdini is awesome

He loves to bite bite bite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Kitty made me yawn

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
My African Grey

And my conure

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
We used to have a Bourke’s Parakeet named Fawkes but he lives with my parents now that we have dogs. I miss him but I get to see him when we visit my folks.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Shinmera posted:

Please detail the ways in which Chip is supposedly an rear end in a top hat. She looks like a really good cat from that picture!!

She's a great cat absolutely. Maybe rear end in a top hat is too strong, but she's a jerk sometimes. Mostly when she decides to stand right at the edge of her litterbox and ends up peeing outside of it :argh:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Harvey and Cory

(Harvey is blind, but knows the whole house up and down and still leads everywhere on walks and does everything his own way, thank you very much)

e: more Harvey in Packer stuff...

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 04:13 on May 21, 2020

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

Harvey and Cory

(Harvey is blind, but knows the whole house up and down and still leads everywhere on walks and does everything his own way, thank you very much)

Go Pack Go! Good dogs!

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Big Beef City posted:

Harvey and Cory

Harvey would probably be the the number one WR on the Packers, get Lafleur on the phone!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Mackerel tabby supremacy. This is Regan. She's named after the little girl from The Exorcist and it's appropriate because she's a totally psycho demon bitch:

When the quarantine is over I'm throwing a party for her Bat Mitzvah. She's got her own FB page, and it seems this picture I took of her four years ago must have been spread around, because a friend shared it and had no idea she was my cat:

This is her heterosexual life partner, Wiz AKA Weezy AKA Special Agent Dale Cooper:

Here he is again, really bummed that I'm going to turn my Mini-14 in to the government when the ban rolls out:

A rare sighting: Regan and Wiz sitting together under some mood lighting:

My Mom also has two cats that I've been visiting a bit despite the lockdown. This is Melvin, who has been a total ghost ninja splinter cell operator since they got a dog:

And the piece de resistance, this is her other cat Rascal. At the time of this photo he weighed thirty-two pounds. He's very spry for his size and they've just put him on a special diet; he seems to be losing weight:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Jose Oquendo posted:

My African Grey

And my conure

Güd birbs

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

We used to have a Bourke’s Parakeet named Fawkes but he lives with my parents now that we have dogs. I miss him but I get to see him when we visit my folks.

Pretty color!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Mister Speaker posted:

Mackerel tabby supremacy. This is Regan. She's named after the little girl from The Exorcist and it's appropriate because she's a totally psycho demon bitch:

When the quarantine is over I'm throwing a party for her Bat Mitzvah. She's got her own FB page, and it seems this picture I took of her four years ago must have been spread around, because a friend shared it and had no idea she was my cat:

This is her heterosexual life partner, Wiz AKA Weezy AKA Special Agent Dale Cooper:

Here he is again, really bummed that I'm going to turn my Mini-14 in to the government when the ban rolls out:

A rare sighting: Regan and Wiz sitting together under some mood lighting:

My Mom also has two cats that I've been visiting a bit despite the lockdown. This is Melvin, who has been a total ghost ninja splinter cell operator since they got a dog:

And the piece de resistance, this is her other cat Rascal. At the time of this photo he weighed thirty-two pounds. He's very spry for his size and they've just put him on a special diet; he seems to be losing weight:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Oh its back

My rat babies had a photoshoot

all the pics

My big rats are still cute too

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Jose Oquendo posted:

My African Grey

And my conure

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Yes yes, more bird crew in here please!

MakaVillian posted:

She's a great cat absolutely. Maybe rear end in a top hat is too strong, but she's a jerk sometimes. Mostly when she decides to stand right at the edge of her litterbox and ends up peeing outside of it :argh:

Aw man. Doesn't sound like that's really on purpose, but I get ya. Ours has trouble pooping outside cause the neighbour cats chase her a lot so she ended up pooping into our flower pots a couple of times.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
The new girl checking out her effigy

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
This is Henry. She died on April 29th from kidney failure, after ingesting an unidentified toxin. We loved her SO much.

This is her litter mate Bumble. He is an idiotic teddy-bear cat. He loves being stroked, and lying on my lap. He also likes being under things, and wool garments.

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
I worked at an animal shelter for several years as a photographer (and jack of all trades) and yet I hardly photograph my cats. They all came from said shelter. All told 6 cats came home with me in those 5 years, I currently have 3. I love cats so much, totally not the toxoplasmosis talking

This is Tiny, 5 year old male Manx / Cymric

Here's Houdini, 2.5 year old DSH

And She-Ra, 5 year old DSH that came straight out of a garbage can

The laundry basket is the den of sin where my boys like to spoon

Houdini adores She-Ra and lets her beat on him as hard as she can. I'll watch them play and see how gentle he is with her, it's sweet. He's also twice her size so it's not a fair match up

That's my cat crew and I love them all very much even if they are kind of lousy roommates and worse co-workers

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

My Shoes posted:

Dexter is chillin

this cats name is actually tuna.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I keep getting new mattress for my kids given to me and don't have a truck so the old ones have been chilling near my shed and my kids are bored so today I made a soft fall down zone

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This is my favorite picture of my dogs. They are both about 6 months old in this picture. Tarkus on the left I’ve had since he was 8 weeks old; Jade on the right we rescued at 5 months so they’ve spent their whole lives together. Jade just turned 4 last weekend and Tarkus will be 4 on June 2.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

This is my favorite picture of my dogs. They are both about 6 months old in this picture. Tarkus on the left I’ve had since he was 8 weeks old; Jade on the right we rescued at 5 months so they’ve spent their whole lives together. Jade just turned 4 last weekend and Tarkus will be 4 on June 2.

Really good doggie friends!! :kimchi:

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Molly:

Shes sassy as gently caress and doesn't take any of my poo poo. Ive had her since i was 13 or 14 so shes getting pretty old

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
Our guinea pigs, Fluffy (long-haired blond one) and Scruffy (tricoloured one):

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Are those for eating or selling

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Give them treats immediately

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Bismuth posted:

Give them treats immediately

To hear them tell it, they are starving to death and never get any food, ever.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Henrietta

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Animal-Mother posted:

To hear them tell it, they are starving to death and never get any food, ever.

Are they friends with Boobs and Beebs? These two rattle the bars and squeal, 'dying of hunger' if they so much as think you're passing by.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tarkus the day we brought him home:

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

We got a new couch and then got a heating blanket especially for this guy.

DrKevorkian
Jan 19, 2003

Dr. Death in his natural environment. Don't feed the Doctor!
Not counting the fishies, here's our current brood:

Hi, I'm Zaphod. How are you, today?

Hi, I'm Ladybug! I'm a viking warrior like my idol Zakk Wylde!

Hi, I'm Pumpking von Spice. Feel the spice!

Hi, I'm Charlie! Got something I can chew on?

Hi, I'm Hank. I'm a fat cat, living high on the hog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
My cancer dog

opie fucked around with this message at 09:27 on May 22, 2020