Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
FastLane
Has the ability to pick the checkout line, freeway lane, or TSA line that is moving the fastest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
Four Chords: can play rhythm guitar at least as well as any of the guys playing rhythm guitar right now at your local bar scene

Yinlock

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Flash- he's there at the right time when it's just a bit too dark to take that picture and then he's gone.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Silver Surf-de-durf- he hangs 10 on toasty waves while posting on Somethingawful.com's BYOB sub forum while finding suitable worlds for his cat, Galactus, to consume.

FutonForensic

these are all better than most of the x-men created in the 90s

Yinlock

FutonForensic posted:

these are all better than most of the x-men created in the 90s

90s: has his teeth gritted at all times and owns a gun that both makes no sense and changes in design every panel

alexandriao

Yinlock posted:

90s: has his teeth gritted at all times and owns a gun that both makes no sense and changes in design every panel

Johnny Gundgerboy - he has the power to make his gun seem really interesting to people, so that they stop fighting and look at his gun. But he can't turn it off so they keep him in the basement.

The X-man cometh
I'm Porto! I have the ability to walk through unlocked doors. I mean sure, I could just open them, but my way is slightly faster.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Technically Professor X was the original lame X-Man if you think about it.

idiotsavant

Yinlock posted:

his ankles are the size of toothpicks, but his gazongas are definitely not

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Android: has the ability install apps on any phone, but for free.

nut

it is i mustardo, who without fail leaves a crust around the hole of condiment squeezy bottles on every use

google THIS

Canonically there's a mutant who involuntarily melts and eventually vaporizes anyone within a 30-foot radius. He melted everyone he cared about at the onset of puberty and had to become a hermit forever and Professor X sent Wolverine, whose healing factor basically made him immune, to give him a "Tough break, kiddo" pep talk. A mutant too dangerous even for the bad guys to try to recruit and exploit.

Anyway, imagine that but with like, post-nasal drip, that'd be pretty lame.

nut

it is i gambit, who cannot stop playing slotmania in the backyard on my samsung galaxy even when my wife asks me to

google THIS

I am Dragonmaster, I can channel the full power of any character from the Dragonball franchise as long as their name rhymes with "chillin'."

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
Electro: can make the plug of any appliance with three prongs fit into a socket with two prongs OR make vice versa happen

Finger Prince

Lidless: The power to leave open or remove lids from nearby bottles, tubes, containers, etc., and misplace those lids, and sometimes make random other lids appear that don't match any of the containers missing their lids. Also my gf.

wearing a lampshade

Hi, I'm Steve, I'm an X-Men. My special power, I guess, is that my family name is Dave.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Finger Prince posted:

Lidless: The power to leave open or remove lids from nearby bottles, tubes, containers, etc., and misplace those lids, and sometimes make random other lids appear that don't match any of the containers missing their lids. Also my gf.
Also Lidless: can win any staring context, and consistently makes people uncomfortable when they look at her.

idiotsavant
Never fear! I, Spongeoh, am on the scene and ready to defend you good folks from harm with my power to invade the mind, conscious or unconscious, waking or dreaming, and make evil-doers feel like they’re in the middle of a lukewarm sponge bath

Drink-Mix Man

I am Jean Gray. I turn jeans gray.

The X-man cometh
Healthy Joe

Somewhat fast healing factor. Like it would be amazing for a regular person to heal a broken arm in a week, but it isn't that cool when Wolverine is right there.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Roo has many powers - can jump further than most people. Has a strong tail. Can stand on the tail while kicking with both feet. Also quite good at punching. Has a concealed pouch on her body. Not very good at following instructions though, and can't speak any human language.

Roo is not actually a mutant, just a regular kangaroo, but they keep her around because it would seem weird to reject her powers and keep Spyke.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Nice One- can always be counted on to one-up the person who's farted and or burped; with a concentration on being effective at both at the same time, without effort on their part.

Can be easily found by following the loud and enthusiastic exaltation of "nice one!" at a party.

Also: can provide on a whim the perfect come-back.

Drink-Mix Man

Gene Gay. A normal guy, X-tra gay

roomforthetuna

Professor X is literally the lame X-Man.

roomforthetuna

The Man of a Thousand Faces knows the key combinations to produce a thousand different emoticons.

Heather Papps

hello friend

roomforthetuna posted:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Drink-Mix Man

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Technically Professor X was the original lame X-Man if you think about it.

roomforthetuna posted:

Heather Papps posted:

roomforthetuna posted:

roomforthetuna, with the power to get emptyquoted for previously-made jokes

google THIS

You know, Professor X was a man of X, who was lame in actuality due to his inability to walk.

roomforthetuna

google THIS posted:

You know, Professor X was a man of X, who was lame in actuality due to his inability to walk.

roomforthetuna

Charles Xavier, with the power to happen to have a surname beginning with the same letter that was designated to the gene of mutantness.

nut

professor sex and I know u ain’t gotta ask

The X-man cometh
Slushman

Just like Iceman, except instead of solid ice, everything comes out dirty brown slush.

alexandriao

Flaccidio

The ability to randomly dispell boners, but only when the people involved want the boner.

alexandriao

Scribus

The ability to read one word per second faster than the fastest reader in the room

Roy Batty

A man with the astounding ability to make a AAA, and only an AAA battery, instantly lose power.

Roboto

A man with the ability to do the robot dance to any song that comes on the radio. Unfortunately he wets himself while he does it.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
There are also some cool lame x men like

Bongo
Has the ability to instantly clean your bong by simply touching it (works for all glassware actually, but his friends used to call him bongo and the name kinda stuck)

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Another chill lame x-man is:

Candylee
Like Jubilee, but instead of fireworks she shoots candy 🍬

Finger Prince

Dar-wynn: Controls the power of evolution!... At the speed of evolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh

oliwan posted:

There are also some cool lame x men like

Great idea!

Aromatyxx
The power to make the room smell fantastic - get rid of Nightcrawler's sulfur stink and replace it with the smell of warm cookies just out of the oven.