Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

How loving DARE you send Rick from Nudeweb a picture of an Italian Greyhound? At least send him a Whippet or something, smh.

(women get texts and DMs like these all the time who won't gently caress off if you say you're a man, you're gay, anything, and the only way to get them to truly gently caress off is to send them repeated pictures of big hairy balls or diseased feet or something)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Anime Store Adventure posted:

This was the most revealing thing about the whole exchange. I knew this happened, but I had no idea that Rick (from Nudeweb) would just keep trying.

Is it too far to post his headshot? I don't want to shame Rick (from Nudeweb.)

I personally would not because there's always a goon who likes to touch the poop and go doxxing, and even creeps don't deserve doxxing, but IMO if he sent any pics of his gross flabby body those are fair game as long as his face or anything else identifying (or :nws: ) is censored.

That would be because people like this (and I say people because yes, there are girl creeps who do it too though they appear to be rarer) have NO qualms against sending poo poo like this rapid fire to others and both blowing up their inbox and searing their eyeballs repeatedly. Fair game. Just...no doxxing either.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Hoooy! Boku no Rikku-Sama from Nudeweeb :nyoron:

It's a headshot, but he's wearing sunglasses. I will say, though, that I don't feel so badly about Rick (from Nudeweb.) He has been more than respectful, and he seems to believe my number is someone from Nudeweb, presumably a webring where I would be remiss if not to send him a picture of myself.

He doesn't seem too bad as far as they go, but I guarantee if you were genuinely a female and were firm about telling him to go away there is fairly high chance he would go YOU loving WHORE I DIDN'T WANT YOUR FAT rear end ANYWAY instead of politely dipping out. Not all internet prowlers do that, but if they are so dense or stubborn that they don't get the hint multiple times when you imply you aren't interested, then chances are they will act like you killed their dog if you give them an actual, firm no.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Rick, let's see this cat.

I want to see Rick's pussy