Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Anyone who fucks w this dude gets a perm

I didn’t notice it was you posting this and thought someone was continuing on the previous post about his handlebar and was making some variety of brag about him dicking women down so hard that they transport back to the 70s and get their hair done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Its times like this that make me wonder just how Rick (From Nudeweb) is doing. I hope he doesn't hit his partners.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Line Em Up, indeed.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Hi

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Hi

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Line Em Up

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Send Rick all the images.
And the link to this thread. He would probably like to know he has helped to Line Em Up.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

gently caress or gently caress

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Em

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Line ‘em up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White